“Good bagels... along with other tasty pastries and deli stuff!”
Review of Daniel's Bagels

Daniel's Bagels
Ranked #3,096 of 14,144 Restaurants in New York City
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Dining options: Breakfast, Takeout
Neighbourhood: Midtown
Reviewed 11 November 2013

This was a great find while staying in Manhattan! Went based on good reviews and glad that we did. A small deli with just a few seats, but it kept busy the two times we visited there. The food was consistent and tasty. Service is a bit curt, but really didn't bother me much. Highly recommend!

Reviewed 16 October 2013

I stopped in here one morning while i was visiting in the area - the staff were so friendly and nice, the bagels were perfect - chewy and fresh. i had it with cream cheese but they had loads of other options to try. Will definitely be back!

Reviewed 12 September 2013

We found this place while walking to another bagel place I had looked up on my Trip Advisor app. So glad that we stopped in here, it was a small place but they had an excellent bagel. I had a plain (untoasted) whole wheat bagel (sorry, I don't do the whole cream cheese and lox thing) and it didn't need anything else, it was great. My husband had a bagel sandwich with 2 eggs and turkey bacon. It took a few minutes for them to put that together, but that's ok because they were cooking his eggs to order (not reheating pre-cooked/formed eggs like they do in FL at most places). The coffee was great and the price was even better. The staff was friendly and when the line got long, they seemed to manage it well.

Reviewed 3 September 2013

Great bagels. Very fresh. Exactly what you are looking for in a New York bagel. I didn't have the sandwiches there, just a bagel with cream cheese, but the sandwiches appeared great too. Solid coffee.

2  Thank JunkPilot
Reviewed 28 August 2013

Ordered bagel with lox spread and the dodo at the counter put on the lox and charged $10. Bagels were small and not very flavorful. Enjoyed Brooklyn Bagels and Best Bagel much more.