“Different Snack”

Price range: US$5 - US$10
Neighbourhood: Midtown
Neighbourhood: Midtown
Reviewed 9 May 2014

Pinkberry Is a chain I wind up going to either after a meal when we save dessert for later or just when we feel like it. They have different specials as well as their standard flavors. This one Is well run, clean,and friendly.

Reviewed 2 May 2014

First time to a Pinkberry and I was not disappointed. Definitely priced as a treat, was almost $8 for a medium which is not very big. But I had the fresh fruit toppings which were fresh, delicious and plentiful.

Reviewed 24 April 2014

Super tasty snack, worth every penny.
Despite how unhealthy the options we chose are! Of course there are healthy options which were equally as nice but on holiday you have to be naughty!

Reviewed 25 February 2014

It was ok but pricey. Service was ok but not worth the price. The place was clean but the selection was not great

Reviewed 9 February 2014 via mobile

If you are a frozen yogurt addict like myself. YOU HAVE TO GO TO PINKBERRY!!! Get The original with pomegranate, or taste them before you get the flavor you think you ll like!! But trust me YOU WILL LOVE IT