“Great range of Beers and great food”
Review of The Malt House

The Malt House
Ranked #672 of 15,872 Restaurants in New York City
Neighbourhood: Financial District
Neighbourhood: Financial District
Reviewed 28 June 2018

Malt House was local to our accomodation. I enjoyed the range of micro brews on tap. Their service was fast and friendly. They catered for Gluten Free for my coeliac father. Great community atmosphere. I will be back when I'm next in NY.

SocialResponse, Customer Service at The Malt House, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2018

Hey, Thanks a bunch for an amazing feedback. Feels great knowing that you enjoyed on your visit plus you also loved the beer options we have! Your comment regarding the service is appreciated as well. Can't wait to serve you again soon.

Reviewed 16 June 2018

Stopped here after a visit to the 911 memorial museum. This was a Sunday, so full with people having brunch. Definitely a young crowd. Fish tacos were very very good, and my husband enjoyed the fried chicken waffle club. Would recommend if you are in the area.

SocialResponse, Customer Service at The Malt House, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2018

Hello, Many thanks for visiting and sharing your experience with us! We're pleased to know that you and your husband were happy with the food. Seems like the fish taco hit the mark for you and you left as a happy customer. Looking forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 7 June 2018

The restaurant was across the street from the Residence Inn WTC where I stayed. We decided to eat here after we returned from a Broadway show. It was late so I ordered the loaded nachos with grilled chicken to share with the table and the other two ladies shared a garlic chicken pasta. The food was really good. I also ordered a drink called the tombstone, which was so good I had to order another one. It may be seasonal, it was like a watermelon margarita, with chilli spices instead of salt around the rim. Yummo! I also like the garlic chicken pasta so much I considered returning for dinner one evening, but didn't get around to it. A reason to revisit :)

SocialResponse, Customer Service at The Malt House, responded to this reviewResponded 14 June 2018

Hey Jessye! Thank you for visiting us. We're happy to learn that you liked everything you ordered along with the service as well. Rest assured we would make sure that the feeling continues. We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 27 May 2018 via mobile

Some friends and I had brunch here today. The staff was friendly and helpful and the decor was great. The food was amazing and the bottomless cocktails option was well worth the money. The cocktails made our friends brunch even better. Great choice and close to everything.

Hi, Thank you for coming over along with your friends. Feels great knowing that everything from the food to the service hit the mark for you. This is exactly the kind of experience we want to leave our customers with. Be back soon!

Reviewed 24 May 2018 via mobile

Great food, great beer, great staff! Really made our stay in nyc fantastic. Atmosphere good and everybody in the bar having a great time

Hello, Thank you for your visit. Feels great knowing that everything was as you expected and you had a good time on your visit. Looking forward to your next visit!