“.. just a vg local restaurant”
Review of Vizio

Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighbourhood: Midtown
Cross street: Broadway & 8th Ave
Henderson, Nevada
“.. just a vg local restaurant”
Reviewed 4 January 2014

.. two well prepared entrees with a decent bottle of wine for $65 in mid-town Manhattan... REALLY!!?? .. was one of the better recommendations we have received through the years...

• Visited December 2013

Houston, Texas USA
“Off the beaten path”
Reviewed 18 April 2013

There is a small cluster of restaurants here. We ate at a Japanese place next door but can't remember the name but it was good, too. Vizio is open for continuous service which is helpful because we eat a late lunch. They seem to be Italian but have an excellent burger selection at lunch including lamb, elk, venison, and some others. I had the fabulous meatballs with pasta and it was good enough for me to change my own meatball recipe.

Visited April 2013
“I will definitely go back”
Reviewed 23 March 2013

It was my first time at 1Vizio and everything was just perfect.I went there with my friends and we had a great time in that small romantic place where we enjoyed everything we've ordered,the food is just amazing!

Baldwin, New York
“Don't waste your money”
Reviewed 19 March 2013

If you are hungry, do not order from here. I just had the worst excuse for a Ceasar's salad... and for an extra $4, I received about 5 pieces of chicken. WAY overpriced and it is not even good. Lesson learned!

Visited March 2013
Sewell, New Jersey
“Once was enough”
Reviewed 22 October 2012

For quite some time I've been looking for a restaurant to replace the late, great Lou's Cafe, a place where I can get real food before the theater without it being such a big meal that I burp through the show. So I tried Vizio. Note that it's now "I Vizio" presumably to distinguish it from "II Vizio." The "I" in the name must be because people only come here once.

Upon entering this tiny restaurant one sees a rack of wine bottles on one wall. Very promising. So, may I have a wine list? They don't have one. Ask the waitress. OK, what wines do you have? Red and white. Names of reds? (I was thinking brands.) Answer: merlot. Obviously we were going nowhere with the wine. How about beer? Budweiser, Coors, Miller. Only the usual suspects, nothing so exotic as Sam Adams or Blue Moon.

So I ordered coffee to go with my rare bison burger. The burger was appropriately rare, but I couldn't swear it was bison. Personally, I prefer bison as steak and it has a different taste and texture than beef. This burger could have been beef, but I couldn't swear to that. The coffee was dreadful.

The waitress brought my check and didn't ask if I wanted dessert Maybe they don't offer dessert. Whatever, I'd already made up my mind not to try to salvage this depressing meal.

• Visited August 2012