“Beef Wellington!!! Now I understand why he screams so much!!”
Review of Maze - CLOSED

Maze
Price range: US$31 - US$50
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighbourhood: Midtown
Cross street: btw 6th and 7th Avenues
Transit: 7th Avenue stop on B, D, E train, and the 57th Street/7th Avenue stop on N, Q, R & W trains.
Hackensack, New Jersey
“Beef Wellington!!! Now I understand why he screams so much!!”
Reviewed 29 April 2014

The best of the best.
The scallops were cooked to perfection and was the best scallops we ever had.
The Beef Wellington was cooked perfectly. If Ramsey did not scream to the staff for perfection I guess my meal at Maze would have a different ending. I thank Chef Ramsay staff for making my Son's Birthday magically delicious.

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank Frank C

• Hungarian first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
Seminole, Florida
“Excellent meal”
Reviewed 22 April 2014 via mobile

I suppose it depends on the time of day, but eating at the early bird time of 6pm proved to be the best time for us. Can't fault the staff or service. Our food arrived in a timely manner and was excellent. We had the cauliflower soup and beef Wellington for 2 with brusel sprouts and wild mushrooms. Portion sizes were adequate in fact couldn't eat it all, the only problem, very pricey but with Gordon Ramsey's connection only to be expected. It made a nice treat for my husbands 65 th birthday and will probably never go again.

Visited April 2014
“Poor”
Reviewed 18 April 2014 via mobile

Slappy service, poor menu, ordinary food. Expensive. Not to be recomended. Why Gordon Ramsay's name is in this restaurant?

Manchester, New Hampshire
“Pre-theatre dinner”
Reviewed 16 April 2014 via mobile

Service was excellent! My husband's food was delicious and mine was just fine. I had cauliflower soup and scallop risotto, both were very good, but they didn't blow me away.

Visited April 2014
Baltimore, Maryland
“Foodie Delights!”
Reviewed 6 April 2014

Scallops, Beef Wellington, Dark Chocolate Decadence, and wine. Oh, my! My wife and I shared the Diver Scallops to start. They melted in your mouth and were paired with pureed turnips and dried cranberries w/ bacon. We shared the Beef Wellington (for 2). It was amazing. So many great flavors and the beef was so tender. The sommelier helped pair a great Spanish priorat. For dessert, we had the dark chocolate decadence. A great way to end a great meal. Go and enjoy a very special meal!

• Visited April 2014