“The London burger”

Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighbourhood: Midtown
Cross street: btw 6th and 7th Avenues
Transit: 7th Avenue stop on B, D, E train, and the 57th Street/7th Avenue stop on N, Q, R & W trains.
Houston, Texas
“The London burger”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Visited this restaurant in a weekday lunch. Ordered the London burger, it was extremely good.
Waiting staff were attentive and immediately replaced a corked glass of wine.
It's a little on the expensive side but I felt it was worth it as the quality of the food was so good.

• Visited May 2014

• Hungarian first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
Kalamazoo, MI
“Beef Wellington!”
Reviewed 27 May 2014

My husband and I are huge Gordon Ramsey fans and were staying at the London so dining at the Maze was a must for us! We knew that it would be a costly dinner and we didn't want to have to hold back. We both got drinks from the bar (strong but excellent). My husband had the crab cake appetizers which he said were the best he ever had and I had the asparagus salad which was unbelievable! Then, we shared the beef wellington for 2. Now I know why Gordon Ramsey yells so much about this dish, when done right, it's amazing. This dish was so good I am not sure words can do it justice. You must try it!! We finished dinner with some coffee and dessert and waddled back up to our room. The service was top-notch and we were never left waiting for long. We were not charged for water as some have mentioned, but we also made sure to order tap water, not bottled or sparkling. We both wore jeans and had a 6pm reservation and felt right at home, our table was ready when we entered the establishment.

• Visited May 2014
Hackensack, New Jersey
“Beef Wellington!!! Now I understand why he screams so much!!”
Reviewed 29 April 2014

The best of the best.
The scallops were cooked to perfection and was the best scallops we ever had.
The Beef Wellington was cooked perfectly. If Ramsey did not scream to the staff for perfection I guess my meal at Maze would have a different ending. I thank Chef Ramsay staff for making my Son's Birthday magically delicious.

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank Frank C
Seminole, Florida
“Excellent meal”
Reviewed 22 April 2014 via mobile

I suppose it depends on the time of day, but eating at the early bird time of 6pm proved to be the best time for us. Can't fault the staff or service. Our food arrived in a timely manner and was excellent. We had the cauliflower soup and beef Wellington for 2 with brusel sprouts and wild mushrooms. Portion sizes were adequate in fact couldn't eat it all, the only problem, very pricey but with Gordon Ramsey's connection only to be expected. It made a nice treat for my husbands 65 th birthday and will probably never go again.

Visited April 2014
“Poor”
Reviewed 18 April 2014 via mobile

Slappy service, poor menu, ordinary food. Expensive. Not to be recomended. Why Gordon Ramsay's name is in this restaurant?