“thick cream cheese”

Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Takeout
Neighbourhood: Upper West Side
Reviewed 19 April 2014 via mobile

Lovely fresh bagels with heaps of thick cream cheese. Excellent tomato too. Wonderful Thai owners. Real friendly

Reviewed 17 April 2014 via mobile

We went here on our first morning in NY. The line was out the door so I figured it had to be good. When I got up there I couldn't believe all the yummy selections of cream cheese there were. I got a plain bagel with blueberry cream cheese. It was heaven!!! So incredibly good, words can't even describe it! It is a must go to on my next trip.

1  Thank Valerie B
Reviewed 8 April 2014

Bagels at Absolut Bagels are absolutely delicious, but not only the food is at the top. Absolut Bagel's team was very friendly, specially when we forgot our camera :)

They kept it until we came back, even though the place was busy, and not only that, but one of the staff members warned us the day after when he met us at the subway, in case we had not gone yet to get the camera. Really very nice people.

Reviewed 16 March 2014

We stumbled across this place on our way out of town heading home. Good bagels are available everywhere in New York, but these are the best. A little out of the way but well worth it. A must visit for bagel lovers!

1  Thank Buildr
Reviewed 9 March 2014

My housemate, who's from New York, recommended Absolute, and she knows what she's talking about! Awesome, cheap, New York bagels. Thoroughly recommend them.

1  Thank ActiveMotive