“Worth the splurge!”

Price range: US$1 - US$20
Neighbourhood: Upper East Side
Neighbourhood: Upper East Side
Reviewed 22 January 2014

I always have to visit this place when I'm in NYC and so glad I stopped in to see if they now had gluten free choices, which they did! They offer a 12 pack of assorted gluten free mini cupcakes for $25...pricey, but I had to indulge. They were all yummy and tasted as good as the regular ones.

You'll be overwhelmed by all the flavor choices, now offering Girl Scout flavors like Thin mint & Samoa. I don't think you can really go wrong with any flavor, and if you can't choose, get the 12 pack of mini assorted flavors (although I think buying a few large ones is a better value.

1  Thank Hotelsnobb

Reviewed 4 December 2013

And I don't think it's even close. The size of their standard cupcakes are much bigger too. The white chocolate chocolate chip was amazing and I'm a guy that generally prefers ice cream more than cake.

Reviewed 9 October 2013

This place is amazing! The best one is the Good guy. Cronuts are pretty good too. Their coffee is just average but their cupcakes are amazing!

1  Thank eatatjoezzz
Reviewed 20 March 2013

stopped here with my granddaughters on our way home. they love these cupcakes. one had the birthday cake cupcake and one had the double chocolate chip cupcake. well worth the price. got here at about 9:30 pm and they were as fresh as the first batch of the morning. the different types of cupcakes they sell was over whelming. you want to buy one of each.

1  Thank bagofbones
Reviewed 19 March 2013 via mobile

Walked in to a wonderful display of cupcakes and cookies. Staff was more than willing to help us narrow down our choices but we still left with a half a dozen cupcakes! Highly recommend!