“Great couple of hours”

and up
School of Rock on Broadway
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Now in performances at the Winter Garden Theatre on Broadway!
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The whole family loved the show; 2 hours of energy, laughter and songs. The cast were great and the music rocked. Be warned small fortune spent on snacks inside the theatre but hey its not everyday you see a show on Broadway

School_of_Rock_Bway, Owner at School of Rock The Musical, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Thanks for coming, you rock!

All reviews
in 19 reviews
"box office"
"great seats"

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We bought tickets last minute to the 2:00 matinee. Bought seats on the last row of the mezzanine, $59 ea. Could see the show perfectly!!! Easy access to the bathroom and bar. The show itself was super entertaining and the kids are fantastic with their instruments. Super fun.

So glad you were able to catch the show!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Took my ten-year-old daughter during a mother-daughter trip to NYC for her first Broadway experience and I can't say enough about how awesome it was. I am amazed at the talent in that show -- those kids are incredible!!

You rock! Thanks for coming

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Absolutely loved this show. We went for the saturday matinee and bought our tickets from TKTS at southport. We were 6 rows from the front so the atmosphere was electric. The cast gave it their all and the main male character was full of energy. I would recommend this production as it was light hearted and the music was excellent.

Glad to hear you enjoyed the show!

See more reviews
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I've seen almost everything that's currently running. I saw School of Rock yesterday and wasn't that crazy about it. I was just expecting more. I felt like a lot of the actors did not speak clearly, it was hard to understand what they were saying. I am comparing this to Matilda the Musical because post casts were made up primarily from children. I LOVED Matilda. It was done so well. The children in that show were incredibly talented. I was underwhelmed by the talent of the School of Rock children. They did no dancing other than jumping around for 2 minutes. I remember Matilda's kids doing choreographed numbers dancing on swings, scooters, and desks. The whole show only had like 2 wow moments, other than that it was pretty baseline entertaining. I had such high hopes but I was disappointed. I was glad I had discounted tickets and didn't pay full price.

If you are taking a kid to go see a show this summer season take them to see Spongebob instead. Way more entertaining and the quality of talent is supreme to the School of Rock.

2  Thank oduke123