“Amazing food”
Review of Copper Chimney - CLOSED

Copper Chimney
Price range: US$21 - US$30
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Buffet, Delivery, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Neighbourhood: Manhattan
Charlotte, North Carolina
“Amazing food”
Reviewed 27 May 2014

Me and my spouse visited fist time to this resturant. Food was very tasty and nice. Dal tadka was amazing. Service is also very good.

• Visited May 2014

London, United Kingdom
“Welcoming and friendly Indian restaurant”
Reviewed 29 March 2014

We came here when we couldn't get into nearby packed Indian restaurants recommended in our guidebooks. Got a friendly welcome, nice reasonably priced food, and great cocktails. Would recommend.

• Visited March 2014
Dallas, Texas
“Hit or miss food and service”
Reviewed 13 March 2014 via mobile

I've been here several times and each time has been a different experience. The good and service used to be excellent several years ago. However, over time that has significantly changed. The last two times were uncomfortable experiences. During their "happy hour" special, we practically had to try to flag down a waiter to take our order when it was busy. The food tasted as if it had just been reheated and served. Another time we went earlier in the evening to avoid a rush, the food tasted much better but the waiters just stood around watching us eat. It was really uncomfortable and I don't think I'll be back. If you're going to try this place, I suggest beating the rush. Also, this restaurant is located in the close proximity to a dozen other Indian restaurants so that might be another option.

• Visited April 2013
New York
“Great Lunch Buffet”
Reviewed 8 December 2013 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

I have been eating here for several years. The food is hot and always great and customer service is quite good. They prefer that you pay in cash (trying to avoid paying the credit card fees) and every so often I notice that the give themselves a 18% tip even though it was only three of us. Besides that, I strongly recommend this place.....

Visited December 2013
“Delicious!”
Reviewed 29 August 2013

My partner and I enjoyed a really tasty paneer dish (great for vegetarians!) with naan and rice! Good prices and great quality! We're from england, where we regularly enjoy great indian cuisine, and this resturant is comparable! The area is safe too! Enjoy!