Wolcott Hotel
Room Mate Grace(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$205
US$195
Room Mate Hotels
  • Pool
Soho Grand Hotel(New York City)
US$381
US$364
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
The Westin New York Grand Central(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$382
US$350
  • Room Service
Hotel Edison Times Square(New York City)
US$204
US$159
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Fitness centre
Park Central Hotel New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$213
US$176
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Fitness centre
YOTEL New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$212
US$192
  • Restaurant
The New Yorker A Wyndham Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$206
US$178
  • Room Service
Millennium Broadway New York Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$421
US$250
Official Site
  • Room Service
Crowne Plaza Times Square Manhattan(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$308
US$262
Travelocity
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Archer Hotel New York(New York City)
US$331
US$299
Agoda.com
2,517 results
All reviewsthe empire state buildingtriple roomfree coffee and muffinsnew yorkgreat locationevery morningdunkin donutstimes squarepenn stationbudget hotelbeautiful lobbyaround the cornerherald squarecentral locationtwo blocksmidtown manhattanstreet noise
Reviewed 7 June 2014

Great hospitality by the hotel's staff. The rooms have a very homey feeling. It is also in a great location if you want to walk around New York. Definitely should stay here if you are visiting New York. Also the management was great!

• Stayed: May 2014
Reviewed 6 June 2014

Wow, the service was awesome as was the actual hotel room itself. I was so impressed with how kind and caring the staff was. A must stay for sure. It has a great location and the owner personally greeted us upon entry.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Jordan N
Reviewed 6 June 2014

I stayed at the Wolcott for two nights while in New York, and in addition to the location being AMAZING, the staff was very nice and accommodating. Very fun and not to expensive if you are looking for a place to stay with a good location. It is next to the empire state building and only two blocks from time square.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 6 June 2014

This is my preferred hotel in Manhattan when I stay in NY. It is walking distance to all the places one would want to see while in the city. The reception is great as well. The bedrooms are fine, the price great compared to most other hotels in the area. My only advice would be not to use the phone provided in the room (I know, I;m sad without a cell). But even a call within the city was pretty pricey. I usually come in the winters, and it's beautifully decorated for Christmas time.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 June 2014

I stayed at Wolcott Hotel New York for six nights in May/June 2014 with our two sons (9 & 14). I had emailed the hotel before our trip and kindly asked for a room with the best possible view, and even received a nice reply, so the disappointment on our arrival was quite big: our triple room (one room and a smaller nook with one bed) was on the second floor with a very limited view, well actually the best possible view of the building on the other side of the street....
The room was very dim so we had to use the lights all the time. I did ask if we could possibly have a better room but the hotel was fullybooked so it didn't work.
On our first morning the shower stopped working properly and after that I killed a COCKROACH in the room! Luckily the hotel reception staff member was apologetic about this and offered us to change rooms. This would have been great, except the room was on the same floor, a bit bigger but also very dark.
The room (rooms) were otherwise quite clean and the staff was nice, but next time I book a hotel I will spend a bit extra to ensure that all the amenities are as good as it gets!
Location of Wolcott is ideal in New York city, but that is the only good thing I can truly say about this hotel.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family