The Kimberly Hotel
Room Mate Grace(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$216
US$185
Room Mate Hotels
  • Pool
Hotel Edison Times Square(New York City)
US$191
US$139
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Fitness centre
The New Yorker A Wyndham Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$185
US$157
  • Room Service
Park Central Hotel New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$200
US$170
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Fitness centre
The Westin New York Grand Central(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$382
US$350
  • Room Service
Crowne Plaza Times Square Manhattan(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$312
US$278
Orbitz.com
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Soho Grand Hotel(New York City)
US$440
US$321
  • Restaurant
Millennium Broadway New York Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$377
US$250
Official Site
  • Room Service
YOTEL New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$188
US$148
  • Restaurant
Archer Hotel New York(New York City)
US$331
US$298
Agoda.com
2,118 results
All reviewsone bedroom suiterooftop barchrysler buildingthe penthousenew yorkfull kitchenrockefeller centersmall kitchenthe sofa bedsitting roomliving areadoor staffaround the cornercentral parkboutique hotelrooms are largewonderful hotel
Reviewed 20 June 2012

My husband and I stayed here for the first time for 5 nights. We loved the room decor, which is classic but updated at the same time. We loved the suite with two separate rooms, bedroom and sitting room with pull-out couch, each with a flat screen TV. The bathroom, towels and toiletries were amazing and the tub was large enough for my 250lb husband to have a bath in! The view from the room was not that great (looks onto another hotel), but the rooftop lounge was a great experience and as a guest you do not have to wait in line. Overall a great experience and I would definitely return on my next trip.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank PetraR123
Reviewed 16 June 2012

I spent 6 nights at The Kimberly. It was my first time. Not bad at all. Very conveniently located. Staff in general helpful and cordial. Perhaps upstairs at the restaurant when having breakfast they were more indulged in talking to some workers that were doing refurbushinh and sound equipment instalation than tending to me and another guest. Breakfast is really LOUSY. A small road hotel does better ! I had a great room. very confortable. Very well appointed. Well serviced and a great great shower. The decor is not my favorite but then again there are people that enjoy it. It old french style. Well done but not my favorite. I loved the location of this hotel. Close to major sites and subway. Close to great restaurants and shops.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank vigilanteviajero
Reviewed 2 June 2012

We chose The Kimberly based on price, location, and the price of valet parking and Wifi. There were two mix-ups, and at first I was disappointed. When we were given an unacceptable room, we were upgraded in the morning. When we were overcharged, we were promptly given credit, and offered an upgrade for our next stay. I'm rating the hotel "very good" because of the glitches, but otherwise, I would have given it an excellent rating.

We loved the location, and everything was quite nice. We will definitely stay here again.

The only caveat is that the handicap rooms are really only suitable for wheelchair users. The HC rooms lack furniture and the HC bathrooms aren't suited for regular folks, as the shower area is open to the entire bathroom.

I would book any room in this hotel other than the handicapped rooms. And any place that tries so hard to fix their mistakes is OK with me.

If you can afford a balcony room, get one. Fabulous views at night. We loved it.

Room Tip: Please see my remarks about the handicap rooms and the balcony rooms.
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 May 2012

I have been staying at The Kimberly for years now and just love it. The staff is so friendly and always make me feel welcome. I find the rooms to be clean, comfortable and very attractive. I like the rooftop lounge, but feel their dress code needs to be re-visited. Tennis shoes should be allowed. I like the fact that the rooms are quiet. I would definitely recommend this hotel to friends and have many times.

Room Tip: Trust your travel agent, after telling them what you want. I like to be away from elevators.
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 29 May 2012

We recently stayed in the 3 bedroom suite at the kimberly with 8 adults. The room itself was not really anything special although the little rooftop patio was an added bonus. It fit our needs and the price was very reasonable. It was only block from Saint Patricks, Rockefeller center, Central Park, 5th ave, madison ave. Also, there is a main subway stop right around the corner that connected us anywhere we needed to go.

The only compliant is that we would have like to go enjoy the rooftop bar but it was closed 2 nights in a row for events...so don't set your hopes on that.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family