The Kimberly Hotel
Room Mate Grace(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$205
US$195
Room Mate Hotels
  • Pool
The New Yorker A Wyndham Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$185
US$157
  • Room Service
The Westin New York Grand Central(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$382
US$350
  • Room Service
Park Central Hotel New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$213
US$176
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Fitness centre
Hotel Edison Times Square(New York City)
US$217
US$198
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Fitness centre
Soho Grand Hotel(New York City)
US$381
US$364
Travelocity
  • Restaurant
Millennium Broadway New York Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$377
US$250
Official Site
  • Room Service
Crowne Plaza Times Square Manhattan(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$310
US$255
Hotels.com
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
YOTEL New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$209
  • Restaurant
Archer Hotel New York(New York City)
US$324
US$299
Agoda.com
2,116 results
All reviewsone bedroom suiterooftop barchrysler buildingthe penthousenew yorkfull kitchenrockefeller centersmall kitchenthe sofa bedsitting roomliving areadoor staffaround the cornercentral parkboutique hotelrooms are largewonderful hotel
Reviewed 14 November 2013

This is a must-see rooftop bar in New York.

Outdoors is open during summer but we went during winter and it was a cosy, warm bar with excellent views of Chrysler.

Great service, nice mix of space for louder crowds and quieter couples.

Very cool.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 10 November 2013

Stayed at the Kimberly Hotel last year August. We used priceline to get a deal and when we arrived to the hotel we got an upgrade to a Suite. Great staff, not too far from Times Square -- only downside was we nearly missed our broadway show due to them not being able to flag a taxi (that's a NYC thing not an issue with the hotel)

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 November 2013

I have stayed in many hotels in Manhattan, but the Kimberly is my personal favorite. From the moment of arrival, the staff greets its customers with courtesy, warmth and professionalism. The rooms are spectacular, all updated and have every considerable amenity. I've stayed in the small suites and the large. They were both equipped with the finest linens and bedding, refrigerator, coffee pot, glasses, dishes and silverware. The bathrooms are a great size, some have heated floor tiles. This is a boutique style hotel, centrally located in midtown east. I highly recommend the Kimberly to all travelers, whether staying one night or two weeks!

Room Tip: Every room in the Kimberly has been exceptional. I prefer higher floors because there is less street noise.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 November 2013

Stayed 3 nights at the Kimberly over Halloween weekend. The location is great and rooms are appropriate sized. Nothing fancy however. Considering all of the incredible hotels in NYC I would probably pick somewhere else next time. Not what I think of when I think of 4 star hotels

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 October 2013

This, my second, stay at The Kimberly Hotel, was unfortunately not for pleasure but for a family medical emergency. I arrived very worried about what we were facing, but was welcomed with such warmth and attentiveness by the hotel front desk staff and bell men that I almost felt I had come home. Our room was a perfect respite from the trips to Cornell Hospital and the doctor's offices. I loved having a little kitchenette in our room to make tea and keep a few healthy snacks in the room. The furniture was very beautiful and I cannot emphasize enough how wonderful the beds were - my daughter called them 'cloud beds'. But most wonderful of all was the kind and concerned employees at the front desk who never failed to help me at every turn. They truly made me feel like I was at home in the city. I cannot wait to return to New York for a more pleasure-filled trip, and when I do, The Kimberly will be my choice.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family