Hotel Beacon
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
The Amsterdam Inn(New York City)
  • Breakfast included
The Milburn Hotel(New York City)
  • Fitness centre
  • Restaurant
  • Bar/Lounge
Hotel Belleclaire(New York City)
  • Fitness centre
Inn New York City(New York City)
  • Breakfast included
The Lucerne Hotel(New York City)
  • Restaurant
View Hotel
Riverside Tower Hotel(New York City)
View Hotel
Hotel Olcott(New York City)
  • Room Service
4,019 results
All reviewsfairway marketupper west sidecentral parkviand cafesmall kitchenettelevain bakerygreat supermarketnew yorkone bedroom suitestrawberry fieldsstreet subwaytimes squarelaundry roomexpress trainnatural history museumlincoln centershort walk
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 21 November 2013

I can't say enough good things about this hotel. I was a little skeptical of all the good things I read on TA, but they were all absolutely true! The location in a busy residential area is unique and especially convenient if you are doing concerts at Lincoln Center and/or the 92nd Street Y. The front desk, doormen/bellmen, and maids were all welcoming. Our large two room king suite with three closets and kitchenette was a great value by NYC standards. The bath is quite small but usable. Our 15th floor rooms looked newly refurbished and were immaculate. Housekeeping was excellent. The Levain Bakery around the corner on W 74th has the best cookies in the world!

Room Tip: Pick a high floor (15-25) for a view or a refurbished floor.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Robert L
Reviewed 21 November 2013

I stayed here with my parents and it was fantastic. We had an apartment which was lovely and spacious. When we arrived after a long day travelling, we were told we had be upgraded to a corner suite. The views were beautiful from all three windows, on two corners. My parents had a beautiful room and walk in wardrobe. And I was very happy with my pull out bed in the sitting room. There was still space for me to put my clothes away. It gave us all space from one another so we were happy (as I am 24 and need a little peace, ha). The bathroom was nice and clean with the usual freebies. The only problem here, was the harsh shower. It hurt so much as the water pressure was so hard. No matter which we turned it, it still hurt. But we got over it as a funny story. There was a little kitchen and dining area where we had our breakfast from a bakery just over the road. Very happy! The staff are very helpful and will help you with any questions. I would definitely stay here again.

Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
3  Thank anthea88
Reviewed 21 November 2013

This hotel is just perfect for a citytrip to NYC. It's located in the upper West-Side, only 2 blocks from the subway stop 72. So you're in Times Square in only 5 min. My husband was celebrating his 30th birthday so i've requested a higher floor, but we've got a higher floor and a cornerroom. So a special thanks again to the staff. The room itself was spacious, nice kitchen area and bathroom.
If we ever go to NYC again, we'll book this same hotel. It was fantastic.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Britt C
Reviewed 19 November 2013

The location of this apartment hotel is quite good - close to the metro and central park, and in a nice area. We appreciated having a kitchenette for a stay of a few days. The deli opposite has an excellent range of food. Staff were polite, room was kept clean.

Room Tip: We were given a room opposite the lifts. We could not hear the lift in operation, but when we opened the door, the lift was right in front of us, and so were all the other people waiting for the lift. We would have preferred a room further along the hall from the lift. Our room faced out to Broadway, which was good.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
3  Thank Aussietriptraveller
Reviewed 17 November 2013

It was a good choice for us especially the location in a safe district which is important for a New York hotel. Close to main attractions. Room was good enough for a family with kids. It was clean and comfortable. The price was average and worth for it. The staff was nice and polite.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family