I was very dissapointed at my stay. They have no club level rooms. The rooms are the smallest I've ever seen in any hotel. We had to call each day to have shampoo sent to our room. Some outlets weren't working etc. When I mentioned all of these things (and others), they credited my HHonors account with extra points. I realize that space in mid-town Manhattan is at a premium. If it weren't for that, they wouldn't have received even 3 stars.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Formerly the Tudor Hotel, this Midtown historic boutique hotel was transformed and reopened in 2010 as the Hilton Manhattan East. 300 Guest Rooms and Suites located on East 42nd St. Walking distance to Grand Central, Midtown and the United Nations. As of January, 2017 it is now Hilton New York Grand Central. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Southall Travel, LoveHolidays, TripOnline SA, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotels.com, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Hilton New York Grand Central reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Manhattan East Hotel New York City
- Tudor Hotel United Nations
- Crowne Plaza United Nations
- Tudor Hotel New York City