This a very conveniently located hotel for those in Manhattan, within walking distance of many attractions and business. The staff is noteworthy for the friendliness, I commend especially those who attended at the restaurant / breakfast.
Bad review for the internet connection that charged a high of $17.50 a day except in the lobby. Even paying, the room connection was lousy and would require plugging in many times in a sequence of a few minutes. Incompatible with a business oriented hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Formerly the Tudor Hotel, this Midtown historic boutique hotel was transformed and reopened in 2010 as the Hilton Manhattan East. 300 Guest Rooms and Suites located on East 42nd St. Walking distance to Grand Central, Midtown and the United Nations. As of January, 2017 it is now Hilton New York Grand Central. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Hilton Hotels Direct, Southall Travel, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Hilton New York Grand Central reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Manhattan East Hotel New York City
- Tudor Hotel United Nations
- Crowne Plaza United Nations
- Tudor Hotel New York City