It was my first time in New York City, im from a small town in the midwest. Coming to this hotel was a great descision; great atmosphere and feel. I was greeted by Harris Akthar, he made me feel welcomed. I came for business but after hours wanted to explore, he pointed out some great places for me to check out. Everything was close by and it was just an all around great experience, cant wait to come back to New York City.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Formerly the Tudor Hotel, this Midtown historic boutique hotel was transformed and reopened in 2010 as the Hilton Manhattan East. 300 Guest Rooms and Suites located on East 42nd St. Walking distance to Grand Central, Midtown and the United Nations. As of January, 2017 it is now Hilton New York Grand Central. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Expedia, Southall Travel, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Hilton New York Grand Central reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Manhattan East Hotel New York City
- Tudor Hotel United Nations
- Crowne Plaza United Nations
- Tudor Hotel New York City