I have stayed at the Hilton Manhattan East a few times now and although an older building it is very comfortable while I was there. The staff has alwasy been very friendly and always helpful. The rooms have been very clean and everything is functional even with being older. The breakfasts have a great buffet and the servers as very friendly and always refilling the coffee with a smile. My company is only a few blocks so this is my first choice when I travel to NYC on business have to stay over for meetings. It is a preferred hotel for my company but the rates are more reasonable compared to others on the list in the area so I highly recommend the Hilton Manhattan East and will continue to stay here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Formerly the Tudor Hotel, this Midtown historic boutique hotel was transformed and reopened in 2010 as the Hilton Manhattan East. 300 Guest Rooms and Suites located on East 42nd St. Walking distance to Grand Central, Midtown and the United Nations. As of January, 2017 it is now Hilton New York Grand Central. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Southall Travel, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), LoveHolidays, Hilton Hotels Direct, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Hilton New York Grand Central reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Manhattan East Hotel New York City
- Tudor Hotel United Nations
- Crowne Plaza United Nations
- Tudor Hotel New York City