Our room was perfect. There was plenty of room for the two us. Of course, linens and general cleanliness were excellent. I expect that from The Hilton. We were on the 10th floor at the back of the hotel and did not have a great view but we could see 2nd Avenue and our room was quiet. We absolutely had no issues while we were there. Robert was extremely helpful to me prior to our arrival and Kevin and all the front desk, concierge, and other personnel went out of their way to be helpful.
This location is a great neighborhood, convenient to the subway and lots of stores and restaurants.
We will be back again soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Formerly the Tudor Hotel, this Midtown historic boutique hotel was transformed and reopened in 2010 as the Hilton Midtown East. 300 Guest Rooms and Suites located on East 42nd St. Walking distance to Grand Central, Midtown and the United Nations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Hilton Hotels Direct, LoveHolidays, Southall Travel, Ebookers, Hotel.de and HRS so you can book your Hilton New York Grand Central reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Manhattan East Hotel New York City
- Tudor Hotel United Nations
- Crowne Plaza United Nations
- Tudor Hotel New York City