This hotel was in the perfect location for what I wanted to experience for my New York vacation. It was close enough to the heart of the action that I was never far away from a great time. Also far enough east that I felt like I was escaping to a quiet place at 4am. Great decorations and a really comfortable lobby and bar area. I didn't get to go to the restaurant but it looked nice. The business center was conveniently located so I could easily print my boarding pass. The maid service was okay. They skipped a day and the next day I had to call for service. Maybe they assumed I didn't want new towels. The room was cute and comfortable. The bathroom was on the small side but it was mostly just me. Overall the hotel had a classic decor with modern nuances throughout that kept me comfortable. I would definitely stay here again on my next trip to New York.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Formerly the Tudor Hotel, this Midtown historic boutique hotel was transformed and reopened in 2010 as the Hilton Manhattan East. 300 Guest Rooms and Suites located on East 42nd St. Walking distance to Grand Central, Midtown and the United Nations. As of January, 2017 it is now Hilton New York Grand Central. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Southall Travel, Agoda, Hilton Hotels Direct, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton New York Grand Central reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Manhattan East Hotel New York City
- Tudor Hotel United Nations
- Crowne Plaza United Nations
- Tudor Hotel New York City