We stayed here for 3 nights in early June. It is a great boutique style hotel. After coming to NYC for many years, this was the first time we'd stayed on the East side and we just loved it!!! Much quieter, cleaner and less crowded.
Quick walk to many restaurants cafe-style, many coffee shops, and a market down the street. Only a block or so from the UN in one direction & Grand Central station in the other.
Staff, especially Pablo in the dining room, were extremely attentive and helpful.
I would highly recommend this hotel if you have wanted to check out the East side.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Formerly the Tudor Hotel, this Midtown historic boutique hotel was transformed and reopened in 2010 as the Hilton Midtown East. 300 Guest Rooms and Suites located on East 42nd St. Walking distance to Grand Central, Midtown and the United Nations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, LoveHolidays, Odigeo, Hilton Hotels Direct, Agoda, Hotels.com, Southall Travel, TravelUp, Ebookers, Hotel.de and HRS so you can book your Hilton New York Grand Central reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Manhattan East Hotel New York City
- Tudor Hotel United Nations
- Crowne Plaza United Nations
- Tudor Hotel New York City