Stayed here many times, location is wonderful, staff is outstanding and delightful. Regular rooms are typical New York, small, but very clean. If you can treat yourself to a suite, roomy, great amenities and worth the extra money. I stay with Hilton a lot so my stay includes a breakfast, the only option is a buffet and it was tasteless, if I had to pay for the breakfast I would have gone elsewhere. Used to be that you could get eggs cooked to order instead of the scrambled buffet but I was told the kitchen was have problems and could not do that, but then how did they cook the scrambled eggs, bacon, sausage, French toast and potatoes that were on the buffet. Bar closes at 11pm, pretty early for NYC. Food is not a deal breaker, this is a fine hotel with an outstanding staff and they all work hard at making your stay pleasant and seem to really care.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Formerly the Tudor Hotel, this Midtown historic boutique hotel was transformed and reopened in 2010 as the Hilton Manhattan East. 300 Guest Rooms and Suites located on East 42nd St. Walking distance to Grand Central, Midtown and the United Nations. As of January, 2017 it is now Hilton New York Grand Central. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Southall Travel, LoveHolidays, Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Hilton New York Grand Central reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Manhattan East Hotel New York City
- Tudor Hotel United Nations
- Crowne Plaza United Nations
- Tudor Hotel New York City