The hotel is quiet and a good choice for a business trip. The service was warm and friendly. Some of the rooms are older and have a dated decor. Make sure you ask for a room that has been recently renovated. The desk clerk offered an upgrade, but I declined because the room was not ready and I needed to get to an appointment.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Formerly the Tudor Hotel, this Midtown historic boutique hotel was transformed and reopened in 2010 as the Hilton Manhattan East. 300 Guest Rooms and Suites located on East 42nd St. Walking distance to Grand Central, Midtown and the United Nations. As of January, 2017 it is now Hilton New York Grand Central. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Expedia, Southall Travel, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton New York Grand Central reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Manhattan East Hotel New York City
- Tudor Hotel United Nations
- Crowne Plaza United Nations
- Tudor Hotel New York City