This location was comfortable and convenient. We were scheduled to cruise the next day so it turned out to be a great choice. The room was clean and much larger than those closer to Times Square and Radio City. Sleep quality, bed comfort and amenities were on point....no complaints.
Unfortunately, I was not recognized as a Platinum member and had to mention my status and ask for an upgrade. The initial counter person said there were none; however, when we finally checked in, the second counter person obliged. There is a holding area for your luggage for a small fee (tip). There is also a full-service restaurant and bar. As an IHG member, I was given the choice of a free drink, 500 points or something else....of course, I chose the points. After all, I used 35,000 points for my stay.
In my opinion, you CANNOT walk to Pier 88. No way, no how. The cab for two cost about $6-8.
I would definitely refer family and friends and stay at this HI again but next time, I'll lower my music so the staff won't have to knock on my door to ask me. OOOPS, sorry. Lol
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Hotels.com, TravelUp, HotelQuickly, Ebookers and getaroom.com so you can book your The Watson Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Midtown New York
- Holiday Inn New York City
- Holiday Inn Nyc
- Holiday Inn Times Square
- Holiday Inn Midtown 57th Street
- Holiday Inn Midtown Manhattan
- New York City Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Manhattan Midtown