I stayed at the Holiday Inn on W. 57th in Midtown, NYC over July 4th. I booked it even through I had read it was old. We were traveling with my 6 yr old grandson so I wanted an outdoor pool. The place is very old. I am a smoker so I thought I could go up top in the morning and have a cup of coffee and read the paper while I had a smoke. It does not open until 10 a.m.
In the evening the pool closes at 6. Again I thought after a long day of sightseeing we could let grandson swim while we had a cocktail. The rooftop pool and deck was ok but short hours. They also sell day and season passes to locals. No room at pool for guests. I didn't find it to be what I expected but if you don't mind the short hours or want the use of the pool it would be okay.
We also had room service on Sunday afternoon. The trays were still in the hall when we left on Tuesday.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, TravelUp, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your The Watson Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Midtown New York
- Holiday Inn New York City
- Holiday Inn Nyc
- Holiday Inn Times Square
- Holiday Inn Midtown 57th Street
- Holiday Inn Midtown Manhattan
- New York City Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Manhattan Midtown