I attended at training at the Holiday Inn Midtwon from 07/28-08/01. Check in was smooth and I was immediately recognized as a IHG member. Check in was smooth and pleasant. The staff were friendly and assisted in all areas of my trip to NYC. I had brought two sons with me who needed activities while I was at my training. The hotel pool was clean and offered a fun place for my children to relax. The hotel restaraunt was clean, staff were friendly nad by New York standards quite reasonable. The breakfast buffet was large and provided many options at a very reasonable price.
The room was clean and efficient. The hotel is well maintained but is beginning to look as it may need some new carpeting or a little freshen up. It is well worth the price. The area is VERY safe and quite central. The subway is less than 2 blocks away and it was easy to navigate the city from the hotel. The area has many excellent restaraunts. Check in with the hotel and they will offer some GREAT recommendations.
The hotel is easy accessible by car. Parking is on site and for a car it is about $30 per day which is a good deal by NYC standards.
I would defintely stay again.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TravelUp, Hotels.com, Priceline, Ctrip TA, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, HRS, Hotel.de and Cancelon so you can book your The Watson Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Midtown New York
- Holiday Inn New York City
- Holiday Inn Nyc
- Holiday Inn Times Square
- Holiday Inn Midtown 57th Street
- Holiday Inn Midtown Manhattan
- New York City Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Manhattan Midtown