We loved our stay at the Cosmopolitan Hotel! Very disappointed on check in as we were advised in the UK we had booked a large family suite. Actually had 2 queen beds and a sofa bed and a small bathroom but it was beautiful and clean with fresh new towels and toiletries. Room was very quiet at the back of the hotel and air con was noisy but very effective. Great cleaning service throughout our stay.
Room had a large TV and Internet access was great. Dropped off occasionally but hey it was free!
Excellent service from front desk, offered umbrellas to walk to the restaurant for breakfast!
Starbucks on tap right next door is fab. Subway just outside to get you around all the sights quickly and much cheaper than taxis.
Great restaurants round about too.
Overall for the price I would recommend this to anyone coming to NY for pleasure. Would certainly stay here again
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the exciting neighborhood of Tribeca, the Cosmopolitan Hotel - Tribeca offers exceptional service, upscale amenities and a prime location. Historic Tribeca and neighboring Soho are at the epicenter of the New York City art, shopping and restaurant scene. Greenwich Village is within walking distance as well as Wall Street,the Financial District, Westfield Mall at the World Trade Center, Brookfield Place and the Oculus. In addition to providing a firsthand experience of the unique New York City downtown culture, the Cosmopolitan offers easy access to all New York City attractions with the Chambers Street Subway station conveniently located just steps from the hotel. The Cosmopolitan Hotel's personable staff ensures guests have a memorable experience while visiting New York City. The hotel offers an array of upscale amenities such as Frette linens, CO Bigelow Original Apothecary Bath products, room service by the Palm Restaurant Tribeca, complimentary Wi - Fi and the New York Times. Guests can enjoy the hotel's state of the art Fitness room as well as a full service Starbucks and Pret A Manger on hotel premises. Our accommodations can suit every need from superior and deluxe rooms to junior suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Southall Travel, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Cosmopolitan Hotel - Tribeca reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cosmopolitan Hotel New York City
- Cosmopolitan Hotel Tribeca