I have been meaning to review this one for awhile!
My best friend and I take annual vacations together and we just happened to stay here when we came to town for a rangers game. The location was absolutely PERFECT because the subway was right in front of the hotel! We knew there was transportation but didn't realize the train we needed would be so close.
The service was pretty great. We flew in to NYC and arrived at 8 am, well before check in time. We expected to not be able to get in until the late afternoon, understandably... We went to breakfast while we waited and by the time we finished, our room was ready-- early! Of course the room was small, but was to be expected in NYC. It helped having two beds for extra space, so even if you only need one, I recommend booking 2 beds even if it means paying an extra $10 per night-- you'll want the space!
We loved everything about this hotel and will be staying again around the same time next year!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the exciting neighborhood of Tribeca, the Cosmopolitan Hotel - Tribeca offers exceptional service, upscale amenities and a prime location. Historic Tribeca and neighboring Soho are at the epicenter of the New York City art, shopping and restaurant scene. Greenwich Village is within walking distance as well as Wall Street,the Financial District, Westfield Mall at the World Trade Center, Brookfield Place and the Oculus. In addition to providing a firsthand experience of the unique New York City downtown culture, the Cosmopolitan offers easy access to all New York City attractions with the Chambers Street Subway station conveniently located just steps from the hotel. The Cosmopolitan Hotel's personable staff ensures guests have a memorable experience while visiting New York City. The hotel offers an array of upscale amenities such as Frette linens, CO Bigelow Original Apothecary Bath products, room service by the Palm Restaurant Tribeca, complimentary Wi - Fi and the New York Times. Guests can enjoy the hotel's state of the art Fitness room as well as a full service Starbucks and Pret A Manger on hotel premises. Our accommodations can suit every need from superior and deluxe rooms to junior suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotel.de, Ebookers, Agoda, Southall Travel, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HRS so you can book your Cosmopolitan Hotel - Tribeca reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cosmopolitan Hotel New York City
- Cosmopolitan Hotel Tribeca