When they say Times Square, Doubletree means it. I only had one night in NYC, and had narrowed my hotel choices down to a few before deciding upon this one. Unlike most other "Times Square" hotels, I was thrilled to find mine right in the heart of it.
I have stayed in NYC a few other times, at more expensive establishments--yet this was the biggest room in the best location. I arrived a few hours before check-in and was given my room immediately without issue. The "suite" was actually a suite, a bedroom and living area separated by door--which I did not expect for this price in NY. The view--spectacular, looking right at the midst of Times Square and beyond, through much of the city. Despite the bustling location, the room was completely quiet with great room-darkening drapery and a very comfortable bed. First time in NY I've had a great time AND a great night's sleep!
If you're not familiar with NYC and visiting as a tourist, you could not pick a better hotel. In addition to being right in Times Square, it's an easy walk to Central Park, Rockefeller Center, and some of NY's best restaurants. No, it's not the Ritz Carlton or Peninsula, but at less than half their price and an incomparable location--why bother hanging out in a fancy hotel anyway?
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- DoubleTree Suites by Hilton - Times Square is the only all-suite hotel located on Broadway in the heart of Times Square excitement. The hotel recently underwent a multi-million dollar renovation and is surrounded by Broadway theaters, New York City’s world-famous restaurants, shopping, museums and sightseeing. A TKTS booth, offering discount theater tickets, is directly across from the hotel. Radio City Music Hall, Rockefeller Center, The Museum of Modern Art, Fifth Avenue shopping, St. Patrick’s Cathedral, Carnegie Hall and Central Park are all within walking distance. The hotel is just 15 blocks from Jacob Javits Convention Center, Penn Station/Madison Square Garden, Port Authority Bus Terminal and convenient to Grand Central Terminal and all (3) area airports.All of the hotel’s 460 two-room suites feature living room with sofa bed plus private bedroom and bathroom, Sweet Dreams by DoubleTree Sleep Experience bedding and modern amenities including two flat-screen televisions, wet bar, refrigerator, microwave, MP3 connectivity and large work desk with ergonomic chair. Onsite hotel amenities include newly renovated lobby with new check-in area, new Concierge/Theater Ticket Desk, brand new Ad Lib lobby lounge, brand new Gingers Restaurant, morning Coffee Kiosk, room service, complimentary 24-hour Fitness Center and complimentary 24-hour business center. The hotel has 10,000 square feet of modern event space. The hotel is 100% non-smoking. Self & valet parking is available. The hotel allows pets, with a $50 pet surcharge per stay (under 60 lbs). 24-hour Security onsite. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel New York City - Times Square reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree New York City
- Doubletree Times Square
- Suites New York City
- New York Suites
- Doubletree Guest Suites Times Square Nyc
- Doubletree Hotel Times Square
- Doubletree Hotel New York City