8,838 results
All reviews times square double tree warm cookies great location new york living room tkts booth wet bar pull out sofa third floor corner suite large bathroom street level concierge desk can't beat the location room key central park
Reviewed 14 February 2014

Location, Location, Location - This place is amazing centre to Times Square anything you want to do this is the place to stay walk out the front door and you are starring at discounted tickets for broadway shows MM world to your right and broadway theatres to your left.
This is a perfect place to stay if you plan shopping on Times Square - The rooms were a little outdated and Need some work and would be nice if there was free WIFi in room like other Doubletrees but this Hotel still did not disappoint - Thank you

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
rshafidtnyc, Manager at DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel New York City - Times Square, responded to this reviewResponded 18 February 2014

Dear Adam_Merritt,

Thank you for staying with us on your last stay with us on your last stay in New York City! Thank you for your detailed review!!! We are so happy that everything is centrally located. We will be refreshing our rooms. Our upgrades should be completed soon in the lobby! Please come back! Thank you for your 4 star rating!!!

Reviewed 13 February 2014

This hotel has perfect location to get about everywhere quite easily . The concierge staff were friendly , however I thought reception staff were dis-interested and offered very little information about the hotel or the surrounding area and we were offered no help with our luggage . I didn't even get a "happy birthday " for my 40th , despite the room filled with cards etc .. The renovation works in the main lobby didn't cause us any problems . The rooms , very spacious ,clans and tidy but dated . Overall fairly happy with my visit .

Room Tip: Ideally higher the better , but they are all fairly high.
1  Thank Doch544

Dear Doch544,

Thank you so much for staying with us on your last trip to Manhattan! We are so sorry that our staff showed dissatisfaction during your visit! We will be reiterating our customer's service training. We are so happy that you were happy with the overall stay at our hotel! Please do come back so that we can show you our true service! Should you feel the need to discuss your experience further, please feel free to email me at rshafi@dtnyc.com. Thank you again!

Reviewed 13 February 2014

We just returned from a 6 night stay at the Double Tree - Times Square. The rooms were lovely however, I will never stay at this hotel again. The access to the property was very awkward. There is a small entry on the street level that leads to an elevator going to the lobby on the 3rd floor. Once in the lobby, you must take a different elevator leading to the room levels. I was expecting a wonderful hotel experience with large lobby at the entry level with plenty of relaxing spaces. There is no seating area on the street level and only one couch in the lobby on the 3rd floor. I still can not figure out how the hotel would evacuate their guests in case of an emergency as there are not stairs that go from the guest floors to the street level. Aside from the lovely guest suites, I would not recommend this hotel to anyone. Really extremely disappointing.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank FrenchFryDog

Dear FrechFryDog,

Thank you for staying with us on your last trip to Manhattan. We are so sorry that your stay was disappointing! Please rest assure as our hotel have ample exits. Our building is very different and it is for your safety! Our lobby is being redone and will soon showcase ample seating! Please pardon us! We thank you for you for your comments! We hope that you do give us another chance! Should you feel the need to further discuss your experience please feel free to send an email to rshafi@dtnyc.com. Thank you again!

Operations Manager!

Reviewed 13 February 2014

My husband took me to New York to celebrate my 50th birthday. This was the first time I ever stayed at a Doubletree Hotel; we normally stay at a Hilton hotel, but never Hilton Doubletree. Needless to say, it definitely won't be the last time. I was very much impressed with the hotel, its management, and customer service. We had some minor issues with our original room. I called the customer service representative, Erica (front desk), and they moved us to a better room with a better view of Times Square within minutes. The location, service, and staff were wonderful. It made my stay and 50th birthday celebration a great and wonderful experience that I will never forget!!! We will be staying at this hotel again on our next trip to New York!

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Dear Pete P,

Thank you so much for staying with us during your wife's 50th Birthday! We are so happy that all went well during your visit and we are so delighted that Erica was able to fix your request! We do try our utmost best to ensure that all requests are made. Thank you for taking your time to share your experience! We do so hope to see you again soon! Thank you for your 4 star rating!

Thank you for stay at The DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Times Square - New York City!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Reviewed 13 February 2014

I experienced several disappointments while booking and visiting this hotel. My first issue was after booking the hotel on-line through the Double Tree website, I needed to change my dates due to weather (snow, ice, power outages). Unfortunately I was told I could not change the dates, due to the way I booked the hotel. I tried several times to change the reservation (3 days in advance, up to the actual date). Each time I was told why they can't accommodate my request. No one even attempted to help me. Only lectured me on why they can't and that my money for the room was actually already spent.(?) So be careful when making reservations and read small print carefully. So we decided to drive 5 hours in a snow storm to visit and not lose our money. When we arrived the hotel was under construction, with temporary desks and lounge. In addition our room was not available. So they had to give us a different room (which they called an upgrade, right next to the elevator shaft). So we decided to go out for dinner. We asked the concierge for recommendations. The lady at the desk did not seem to know her directions, since she didn't know the correct street and pointed north ( the actual location was south of the hotel). I know this all sounds unbelievable. But I will say next time I take my wife to New York City (or any other destination) we will not be staying at a double tree family of hotels

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Dear Matthew D,

Thank you so much for selecting us as the Hotel of your choice in Times Square! We sincerely apologize after reading your review about the experience you have encountered. This is not the level or service that we provide, neither the image we portray. Again we sincerely apologize. We always do have a manager on duty on property level that is dedicated to ensure that all of our guests are satisfied with our service! Please do give us another chance to show our true service. Please make contact with us so that we can further assist you. rshafi@dtnyc.com. Thank you again for