“Recommended” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #329 of 467 Hotels in New York City
Tel Aviv, Israel
“Recommended”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 October 2013

Hotel is highly recommended. Excellent location, excellent service. I would especially want to mention Dennis, who always try to help and to be attentive to every problem I have. The treatment is very important to me when i come to the hotel and Denis definitely estimable!!
This is the third year I come to this hotel and I will definitely be back.
Service Desk superb, thanks to Walter and Anna.
Thank you Dennis for treatment and help!
Shani

• Stayed October 2013, travelled solo
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Gautam K, Manager at Night Times Square, responded to this review, 8 October 2013
Thank you for the superb review, Shani-71! We are exceedingly delighted to hear of your experience, and cannot wait to welcome you back again.
Gautam

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (364)
  • Greek first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Trieste, Italy
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 October 2013

Plus: the location, incredibly close to Times Square. Silent (except for the air conditioning) and clean room. Stylish lobby.
Minus: small room and small bed (could be a problem for taller people), very slow elevators, free internet access only in the lobby.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Gautam K, Manager at Night Times Square, responded to this review, 7 October 2013
Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback, ClaudiaG. We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back in the near future.
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 September 2013

As far as I know, hotels in New York (not the top ones) doesn't have large rooms. This one follows this rule. Possibly there's no better location (100 feet from Times Square). In the lobby there's a pub which can provide you some good fun if you're looking for nightlife. Despite of the size, the rooms are comfortable and the concierge service provides you everything you can ever need in the city.
I recommend!!

• Stayed October 2012
1 Thank ftpacheco
Gautam K, Manager at Night Times Square, responded to this review, 1 October 2013
Thank you for the great feedback, ftpacheco ! We look forward to your return.
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 September 2013 via mobile

Upon our arrival from a 4 hour flight and a 2 hour shuttle from JFK. We were pretty wrecked, we arrive to be told they don't have a room for us and that they have put us in another hotel for tonight, I booked 7 months ago. No explanation and just handed $10 for a cab there but not back. So off we go, shocked and just confused. After we settle at this other hotel my partner calls the manager of night hotel, we get told there was a flood in one of the floors recently and they're trying to fix it, they have my number and email, why wasn't I contacted? They compensate us by giving me a complimentary night for the night we are not there. After getting back to night hotel the next day, the rooms were decent sized, I've seen worse, and were cleaned ok. The worst thing was the noise from people in the surrounding rooms, you'd think it would be from Times Square next door, but no. Elevators were slow and carried 4 people and only had 1 because the other kept breaking. $10 a night for wifi is a joke, just go downstairs and use the free wifi or go to Starbucks. Overall the location is great but just pay $50 more a night and stay at the hilton.

• Stayed September 2013
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Ryan W
Hello Ryan W : Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback from your recent experience at Night TSQ. I certainly regret that we didn’t meet your expectations, and hope to have the opportunity to better serve you in the near future. Please feel free to contact me at gkhanna@nighthoteltsq.com, so I can personally make the arrangements to ensure you have a memorable experience.
Vancouver, Canada
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 September 2013 via mobile

We are staying her for 5 nights and unfortunately it has not been a good experience. We just got engaged and I called ahead to see if we could get a better room, but got a rude response... 'pay more and we can look for you'. At arrival the treatment was not better... Rude service followed by placement in a room that looks nothing like the ones shown on the website. This room was renovated in 1977 by the looks of it. There are better options out there!

• Stayed October 2012
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank DutchTravel1978
Gautam K, Manager at Night Times Square, responded to this review, 29 September 2013
Hello DutchTravel1978 : Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. I am extremely disappointed to hear of your experience. Providing excellent service and product is our top priority ,and I am troubled to hear we did not live up to your expectations. I would welcome the opportunity to discuss this with you and re-assure you of our best attention & timely resolution at all times. Please contact me directly at gkhanna@nighthoteltsq.com. I look forward to hearing from you.
McKinney, Texas
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 September 2013

We just returned from another trip to NYC. Just a 2 night trip 9/22-9/24 We had a great time except for our hotel room. We paid over $600 for two nights and we were so disappointed in the quality of this hotel. The lobby is nice and the lounge area and that is about it. We booked a queen room and there is no way the bed was queen size. I am 5'5 and my feet almost hung off the end of the bed. My husband is 5'10 and in the middle of the night hit his elbow on the night stand since the bed is so small and the night stand is right up against the bed. We knew the room was small but it was much different and smaller than what the photos on line depict. When we arrived there was something on the bed that I scrapped off with my finger. Just disgusting. We called the front desk and they said they would have our linens changed. There was also what looked like a part of a syringe on the floor of the bathroom. I certainly did not feel the room was clean. You would have thought they would have changed rooms for us right? That did not happen and was not offered. In fact when they came to leave the sheets they handed them to my husband and told him he we needed to change the linens. Of course we immediately contacted the manager on duty and eventually they sent someone to change the sheets. The elevators fit 4 people and are extremely slow. We took the stairs several times. Concierge was gone by 7 and the staff was very marginal. When we left in the afternoon the bellman was not to be found and the manger had to get our luggage. There are several other hotels we have stayed at close to the same price point and they are by far nicer.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
Hello McKinney4 : Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. We are extremely disappointed that you were less than comfortable. Our goal is to provide total satisfaction to our guests and we attempt to do so daily. We take the cleanliness and maintenance of our rooms extremely seriously and will review our procedures since you felt we missed the mark. I would be happy to discuss your experience further if you should like to contact me directly at gkhanna@nighthoteltsq.com.I know that sincere words of apology cannot make up for your disappointing visit. However, I hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back in the future.
Toronto, Canada
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 September 2013

My girlfriend and I stayed at this hotel for 4 nights. It was everything we needed and more! The decor was beautiful and all the staff very friendly. It was an awesome location, steps to the heart of times square and to subways. We made our way all over NYC and had an awesome time. I highly suggest this hotel, the downstairs lounge was good too, which made it easy for going out.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with friends
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Gautam K, Manager at Night Times Square, responded to this review, 23 September 2013
Thank you for the great feedback, Kay6356 ! We look forward to your return.