US$160
US$147
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 40% below average rates

The price you found is 40% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$244/night.

Hotel Edison Times Square(New York City)
US$200
US$139
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Fitness centre
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$178/night.

Room Mate Grace(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$222
US$195
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$260/night.

Parker New York(New York City)
US$327
US$290
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$326/night.

The New Yorker a Wyndham Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$189
US$157
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$192/night.

Soho Grand Hotel(New York City)
US$289
US$219
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$253/night.

Millennium Broadway New York Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$239
US$178
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$219/night.

Crowne Plaza Times Square Manhattan(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$302
US$271
US$183
US$148
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$179/night.

YOTEL New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$151
US$147
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$207/night.

1,179 results
All reviewscolumbus circletime warner centerblue ribbonpod roomcentral parkwhole foodsthompson hotelgreat locationlincoln centernew yorkheated floorsking suiteboutique hotelan upgraderooftop barrooms are smallbigger room
Reviewed 14 October 2013

The staff was very helpful and the location is excellent for exploring Central Park and other parts of Manhattan. I was upgraded to a slightly larger room with two double beds, but since I was traveling alone for business I didn't need the extra bed and it took up most of the "extra" space in the room. The size of the room was on par with other NY hotels, but the door didn't close all the way without some force and the room felt a little shabby. They do have an excellent rooftop bar, with retractable ceiling so it's usable year-round and the sushi restaurant in the lobby is pretty good. If I had to stay in Columbus Circle I'd stay here again, but otherwise there are better hotels in other parts of the city that I would look to first.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Sebastian K, Front Office Manager at 6 Columbus - A SIXTY Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 November 2013

Dear sugartmp,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We will be sure to pass along the kind words about the service to the staff. As well, we are glad you had an opportunity to enjoy our rooftop bar, Above 6, its a hidden little oasis for us!

I am sorry we failed to blow you away with out room selection, but I can assure you that we have a wide variety of room types and we would be glad to try you out in another one the next time you visit New York. For that stay please feel free to reach out to me directly and I will be glad to assist you with the reservation.

Reviewed 14 October 2013

My mother and I stayed at 6 Columbus over the Columbus Day Weekend, each in our own room. We were each upgraded for free to higher floors, which are bigger rooms, which was amazing as we were first timers to this hotel and to the Thompson hotels group. She was upgraded to the 11th floor (floor 11 has only four rooms) which had a large bedroom with a closet and desk and the most comfortable bed she had ever had in a hotel, and my mom has travelled all over the world. There was also a lovely big marble bathroom. Room was modern style but comfortable and roomy, and there were windows on both sides of the bedroom and one in the bathroom--it was on the back of the hotel and was super quiet. My room was the 12th floor two story Columbus Loft, which has an open plan kitchen/living room with a full marble bath off the kitchen, with a remote operated gas fireplace with a 60-inch flatscreen over it! the living room portion is double height, and there are private stairs up to the king bedroom and gigantic marble clad bathroom, with a steam shower big enough for even the most confirmed claustrophobic (with a window so you can watch the sky while you shower), a huge separate soaking tub, double sinks and the toilet in a separate windowed area inside the bathroom. The king bed was incredibly comfortable with high end linens and a flat screen perfectly positioned for viewing from the bed. The entire suite had floor to ceiling windows which were sparkling clean so as to be able to enjoy the views of Columbus Circle, the sky, and a peek of Central Park and the East Side beyond. For those who like a dark room to sleep, the room has been smartly appointed with easy to operate privacy screen shades and blackout curtains. There were three easily accessible and available outlets under the desk and there were several in the bathrooms and there may have been more, I did not bother looking. There are two Juliet balconies off the living room, too. As for service, I was incredibly Impressed with everyone I encountered. Three different bellmen helped us over the course of our stay, with luggage, directions, taxis, etc-- even going that extra bit to run us down one a block away and holding it there for us. The front desk was great with directions and quick checkins and checkouts--I saw them helping a traveler with his difficult checkin for a foreign flight first on a computer then making a series of phone calls to get the job done. We did not eat dinner in the sushi restaurant but we had drinks there Saturday night after the opera and the bartenders handled the hip (and hungry, dinner til 2 am) crowd with charm and aplomb. We were there Sunday morning for the delicious and very well priced breakfast. My only complaints were that the bottled water in the room was all part of the mini bar program, I feel in NYC a small complimentary bottle on the nightstand is a nice touch. On the other hand, there is a Duane Reade (a division of Walgreens) operating 24/7 just outside the front door, so this is a problem easily sorted out. In short, we had a terrific stay in a very clean hotel, we had amazing service and I highly recommend 6 Columbus.

Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family

Dear Laura M,

What can we say, outside of thank you and we look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed 11 October 2013 via mobile

Its supossed to be a hip hotel remodeled but it seemed like a 60 hotel lost in time to me. The room carpet was old, they should be changed urgently. Decoration is ok but dark and not fancy. The room size is big for NYC. Not a hotel for babies. There is no ramp at the front door and doormen never helped me with the Stroller they just looked as I struggled with my stroller to get in. They even said it was too much work our luggage. Service was terrible. Location is great but I ve stayed at the Hudson hotel that is in the same block much more cheaper and much more modern design and beautiful rooms (though might be smaller) we went one night through hotel tonight donut was ok but I wouldn't spend that money in the hotel I won't go back

• Stayed: September 2013

Dear Tatimagic,

Thank you for your contribution, we do value all feedback and are saddened to hear we did not meet your expectations. From what you described about your experience we clearly did not meet the high service standards we had set for ourselves and wish to assure you that this is not our expectation either.

I do hope you give us another opportunity to demonstrate the level of service we that try to deliver to each guest. So on your next trip please contact me directly and we will be sure to take great care of you.

Reviewed 11 October 2013

I've read reviews saying this hotel is not kid-friendly, and while it certainly doesn't have a family vibe we had a good 4-night stay in a King Suite with our two kids (13 and 15). The four of us had dinner at the sushi restaurant downstairs and it was great -- though noisy. Our room was clean and comfortable and we found the entire staff to be extremely pleasant and helpful at all times. My only issue with the King Suite is that it provides no storage. There is a very, very small free-standing wardrobe that barely fits in the tiny bedroom (you can't even open the wardrobe door without closing the bedroom door) and other than that there is essentially zero storage. We had four people and NOT ONE drawer (except for the tiny drawers of the bedside tables in the bedroom, which would accommodate a couple of hairbrushes). The "living" area of the Suite is, unlike the bedroom, quite roomy, and could EASILY accommodate a chest of drawers on either side of the fold-out sofa, or even another, larger wardrobe. The bathroom is also very small for a King Suite -- just one very, very small sink, and again -- no storage. Not a drawer, not a shelf, nothing. So the stuff of four people ends up on the countertop. With our two kids having to live entirely out of suitcases and my husband and I unable to put most of our stuff away, the drawback of the room was that we were constantly walking over each other's stuff. I wish the hotel would reconsider they way they've furnished these rooms.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family

Dear pigfarm,

We are delighted to hear that you and your family enjoyed the hotel and service. I do apologize for the lack of storage space, however, on your next trip with us we can definitely provide an additional dresser to accommodate you and your family more comfortably.

When that next trip comes around please reach out to me directly and I will ensure to make accommodate you and the family comfortably.

Reviewed 23 September 2013

Our rate for three nights ranged between $475-$522 for a deluxe room with two queen beds.

Pros: Good location; subway entrance right across the street; quiet room; comfortable beds; soothing shower; helpful, personable staff working the front door; delicious Japanese food in the restaurant; fun, modern decor.

Cons: The room was very tiny with not much space for moving around; only place to sit was on beds; a couple of small, squished bugs between the glass and mat on a painting on one of the walls (meant to alert staff to this but forgot ... Room 58); not too many plugs if two people need to charge devices.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends

Dear flaleotraveler,

Thank you for alerting us about the issues you had in the room, I'm sorry you had to deal with them and can assure you they have been passed on to the proper departments. I am please to read your kind notes about the staff, the room amenities and restaurant. We hope these positive notes are enough to entice you to come back and enjoy a true 6 Columbus experience.