Room Mate Grace(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$247
US$185
Room Mate Hotels
  • Pool
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$226/night.

Hotel Edison Times Square(New York City)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$204
US$132
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Fitness centre
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$165/night.

Holiday Inn Express Manhattan Midtown West(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$192
US$155
HIExpress.com
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$175/night.

US$263
US$188
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$229/night.

Soho Grand Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$265
US$210
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$279/night.

The New Yorker a Wyndham Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 28/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$189
US$157
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$193/night.

Crowne Plaza Times Square Manhattan(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$371
US$295
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Millennium Broadway New York Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$238
US$188
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$222/night.

US$183
US$148
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$175/night.

YOTEL New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$180
US$137
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 33% below average rates

The price you found is 33% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$206/night.

1,179 results
All reviewscolumbus circletime warner centerblue ribbonpod roomcentral parkwhole foodscolumbus hotelthompson hotelgreat locationlincoln centernew yorkheated floorsking suiteboutique hotelan upgraderooftop barrooms are small
Reviewed 20 October 2013

Standard "boutique-y" NYC hotel. Clean, but cramped room. Spartan furnishings and worn in places. Location is excellent, and the world class Blue Ribbon sushi is just off the lobby. Good choice for a reasonably priced, well located midtown stay - especially if it is for only a couple of nights.

Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
Sebastian K, Front Office Manager at 6 Columbus - A SIXTY Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 22 January 2014

Dear Brian P,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us! We are so glad you had the opportunity to enjoy our restaurant and liked it so much!

For your next trip to New York please feel free to contact us directly and we will be glad to assist you with that future booking.

Reviewed 15 October 2013

I've stayed here before when I needed to be central to NY Fashion Week and my clients' showrooms, and always appreciated the location (Whole Foods is right across the street, and a 24-hr drugstore is next door) and thought the hotel was pretty good. But my most recent visit has been disappointing - first I had to switch rooms to get a room with a desk...and then the desk had no chair. And then the chair they brought me didn't fit. So they brought some beaten up wooden chair from god knows where that juuuuust fits...but def not a comfortable work set up. The room phone is damaged (I had to call downstairs from my cell), the tv lost sound for about an hour last night, there's no gym or affiliation with nearby gyms, I'm facing a wall...it's just not worth the $400-$500+ per night I'm paying. I cancelled the rest of my reservation and am moving to another hotel mid-trip - not the most convenient situation, but I can't stomach what I'm getting vs what I'm paying when there are so many great hotels in the city.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank sslaven

Dear sslaven,

I am sorry to hear about your disappointment during your most recent stay. With regards to the room type would do offer a wide spectrum of rooming options to accommodate our guests needs (some that do include working desk). I am glad that we were able to accommodate your request for a desk once you made it, however, it does seem like we missed the ball on the execution of it all.

Since you have enjoyed the hotel on previous occasions, please feel free to reach out to me directly and I will be glad to find a room that will better suit your needs and ensure that it is properly furnished. Additionally, we have worked hard on developing relationships with local gyms and have some options for you close to the hotel for that next visit.

Reviewed 14 October 2013

The staff was very helpful and the location is excellent for exploring Central Park and other parts of Manhattan. I was upgraded to a slightly larger room with two double beds, but since I was traveling alone for business I didn't need the extra bed and it took up most of the "extra" space in the room. The size of the room was on par with other NY hotels, but the door didn't close all the way without some force and the room felt a little shabby. They do have an excellent rooftop bar, with retractable ceiling so it's usable year-round and the sushi restaurant in the lobby is pretty good. If I had to stay in Columbus Circle I'd stay here again, but otherwise there are better hotels in other parts of the city that I would look to first.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Sebastian K, Front Office Manager at 6 Columbus - A SIXTY Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 November 2013

Dear sugartmp,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We will be sure to pass along the kind words about the service to the staff. As well, we are glad you had an opportunity to enjoy our rooftop bar, Above 6, its a hidden little oasis for us!

I am sorry we failed to blow you away with out room selection, but I can assure you that we have a wide variety of room types and we would be glad to try you out in another one the next time you visit New York. For that stay please feel free to reach out to me directly and I will be glad to assist you with the reservation.

Reviewed 14 October 2013

My mother and I stayed at 6 Columbus over the Columbus Day Weekend, each in our own room. We were each upgraded for free to higher floors, which are bigger rooms, which was amazing as we were first timers to this hotel and to the Thompson hotels group. She was upgraded to the 11th floor (floor 11 has only four rooms) which had a large bedroom with a closet and desk and the most comfortable bed she had ever had in a hotel, and my mom has travelled all over the world. There was also a lovely big marble bathroom. Room was modern style but comfortable and roomy, and there were windows on both sides of the bedroom and one in the bathroom--it was on the back of the hotel and was super quiet. My room was the 12th floor two story Columbus Loft, which has an open plan kitchen/living room with a full marble bath off the kitchen, with a remote operated gas fireplace with a 60-inch flatscreen over it! the living room portion is double height, and there are private stairs up to the king bedroom and gigantic marble clad bathroom, with a steam shower big enough for even the most confirmed claustrophobic (with a window so you can watch the sky while you shower), a huge separate soaking tub, double sinks and the toilet in a separate windowed area inside the bathroom. The king bed was incredibly comfortable with high end linens and a flat screen perfectly positioned for viewing from the bed. The entire suite had floor to ceiling windows which were sparkling clean so as to be able to enjoy the views of Columbus Circle, the sky, and a peek of Central Park and the East Side beyond. For those who like a dark room to sleep, the room has been smartly appointed with easy to operate privacy screen shades and blackout curtains. There were three easily accessible and available outlets under the desk and there were several in the bathrooms and there may have been more, I did not bother looking. There are two Juliet balconies off the living room, too. As for service, I was incredibly Impressed with everyone I encountered. Three different bellmen helped us over the course of our stay, with luggage, directions, taxis, etc-- even going that extra bit to run us down one a block away and holding it there for us. The front desk was great with directions and quick checkins and checkouts--I saw them helping a traveler with his difficult checkin for a foreign flight first on a computer then making a series of phone calls to get the job done. We did not eat dinner in the sushi restaurant but we had drinks there Saturday night after the opera and the bartenders handled the hip (and hungry, dinner til 2 am) crowd with charm and aplomb. We were there Sunday morning for the delicious and very well priced breakfast. My only complaints were that the bottled water in the room was all part of the mini bar program, I feel in NYC a small complimentary bottle on the nightstand is a nice touch. On the other hand, there is a Duane Reade (a division of Walgreens) operating 24/7 just outside the front door, so this is a problem easily sorted out. In short, we had a terrific stay in a very clean hotel, we had amazing service and I highly recommend 6 Columbus.

Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family

Dear Laura M,

What can we say, outside of thank you and we look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed 11 October 2013 via mobile

Its supossed to be a hip hotel remodeled but it seemed like a 60 hotel lost in time to me. The room carpet was old, they should be changed urgently. Decoration is ok but dark and not fancy. The room size is big for NYC. Not a hotel for babies. There is no ramp at the front door and doormen never helped me with the Stroller they just looked as I struggled with my stroller to get in. They even said it was too much work our luggage. Service was terrible. Location is great but I ve stayed at the Hudson hotel that is in the same block much more cheaper and much more modern design and beautiful rooms (though might be smaller) we went one night through hotel tonight donut was ok but I wouldn't spend that money in the hotel I won't go back

• Stayed: September 2013

Dear Tatimagic,

Thank you for your contribution, we do value all feedback and are saddened to hear we did not meet your expectations. From what you described about your experience we clearly did not meet the high service standards we had set for ourselves and wish to assure you that this is not our expectation either.

I do hope you give us another opportunity to demonstrate the level of service we that try to deliver to each guest. So on your next trip please contact me directly and we will be sure to take great care of you.