Room Mate Grace(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$265
US$225
Room Mate Hotels
  • Pool
Hotel Edison Times Square(New York City)
Free cancellation until 04/08
Book now, pay at stay
US$271
US$163
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Fitness centre
The New Yorker a Wyndham Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 04/08
US$225
US$137
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$196/night.

Holiday Inn Express Manhattan Midtown West(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$198
US$154
HIExpress.com
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$184/night.

Soho Grand Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 03/08
Book now, pay at stay
US$307
US$241
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$293/night.

Millennium Broadway New York Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$241
US$188
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$238/night.

Crowne Plaza Times Square Manhattan(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$274
US$200
  • Pool
US$203
US$169
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$190/night.

YOTEL New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$192
US$188
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$209/night.

US$120
TripAdvisor
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 44% below average rates

The price you found is 44% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$216/night.

1,179 results
All reviewscolumbus circletime warner centerblue ribbonpod roomcentral parkwhole foodscolumbus hotelthompson hotelgreat locationlincoln centernew yorkheated floorsking suiteboutique hotelan upgraderooftop barrooms are small
Reviewed 25 October 2013

A small boutique hotel close to Central Park with friendly service. Decor is nicely done. Japanese restaurant on the ground floor was very, very good, but a bit too loud.

We first was given a standard room, with a window with an inside view. Sort of like looking into an elevator shaft with a pipe runs through the middle. Daylight from the opening high above. Below is an abyss.

The bed in the standard room was Tokyo sized double. It's standard length, but significantly narrower than regular double. They should have installed railings on both sides.

Ended up we had to pay more to move up to a room with king bed. This studio room with a relatively large terrace was very spacious and comfortable. Terrace has all the loungers, chairs and table we need, yet still enough space to walk around.

Bathroom was also very spacious with a full deep tub. They have the same contoured toilet seat that we are accustomed to - it feels just like home.

Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank SuperRadiationBoy
Sebastian K, Front Office Manager at 6 Columbus - A SIXTY Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 22 January 2014

Dear SuperRadiationBoy,

We are delighted you enjoyed your stay with us and hope we have the opportunity to host you again!

Reviewed 22 October 2013

We were shown to a "standard" room, reserved for $400/night. Small even by NYC standards with a double bed that was ok for midgets in love but we're regular sized people in love. The window looked onto a light shaft with a tiny opening many floors up, so basically no light, no air, and no view.

After complaining, we got, for $100 extra, a three-times bigger room with a giant terrace populated by a couple of large lounge chairs and a table-and-4-chairs--with lots of room to spare on the terrace. King bed with tons of floor space and big bathroom, with a tub large enough to do laps in--ok, maybe I exaggerate slightly.

So your view of this hotel will depend on whether you feel ripped off to be in a closet for $400/night, or whether you are enjoying a palatial suite for $500/night. Clearly it improved for us in the second room, but I would not stay in this hotel unless I could be sure of getting it. I would, however, be happy with one of the tiny rooms if I had been travelling on my own.

The sushi resto--The Blue Ribbon--was loud, but the sushi was among the best I've ever had--and I've explored Japan as well as the west coast of North America. Also a great selection of beer. It's a class act. It was open till 0200 on the Saturday night we went there, and was busy from 0030-0145 which is when we wanted to have dinner.

The hotel staff was impeccably friendly and helpful.

Room Tip: Starting on the 10th floor and up, rooms may have balconies and real windows that get real daylight into them.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
3  Thank intrepid1406

Dear intrepid1406,

Thank you for sharing your experience! We are glad that our staff was able to find you accommodation that fit you and your partner could truly enjoy. The Studio King Suites are wonderful rooms and we do offer several room categories in between the Standard room you initially booked and the Studio King that may also be great options for you on a future stay.

Please feel free to reach out to me directly whenever you plan on coming back to New York and I will be glad to assist you.

Reviewed 20 October 2013

Standard "boutique-y" NYC hotel. Clean, but cramped room. Spartan furnishings and worn in places. Location is excellent, and the world class Blue Ribbon sushi is just off the lobby. Good choice for a reasonably priced, well located midtown stay - especially if it is for only a couple of nights.

Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple

Dear Brian P,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us! We are so glad you had the opportunity to enjoy our restaurant and liked it so much!

For your next trip to New York please feel free to contact us directly and we will be glad to assist you with that future booking.

Reviewed 15 October 2013

I've stayed here before when I needed to be central to NY Fashion Week and my clients' showrooms, and always appreciated the location (Whole Foods is right across the street, and a 24-hr drugstore is next door) and thought the hotel was pretty good. But my most recent visit has been disappointing - first I had to switch rooms to get a room with a desk...and then the desk had no chair. And then the chair they brought me didn't fit. So they brought some beaten up wooden chair from god knows where that juuuuust fits...but def not a comfortable work set up. The room phone is damaged (I had to call downstairs from my cell), the tv lost sound for about an hour last night, there's no gym or affiliation with nearby gyms, I'm facing a wall...it's just not worth the $400-$500+ per night I'm paying. I cancelled the rest of my reservation and am moving to another hotel mid-trip - not the most convenient situation, but I can't stomach what I'm getting vs what I'm paying when there are so many great hotels in the city.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank sslaven

Dear sslaven,

I am sorry to hear about your disappointment during your most recent stay. With regards to the room type would do offer a wide spectrum of rooming options to accommodate our guests needs (some that do include working desk). I am glad that we were able to accommodate your request for a desk once you made it, however, it does seem like we missed the ball on the execution of it all.

Since you have enjoyed the hotel on previous occasions, please feel free to reach out to me directly and I will be glad to find a room that will better suit your needs and ensure that it is properly furnished. Additionally, we have worked hard on developing relationships with local gyms and have some options for you close to the hotel for that next visit.

Reviewed 14 October 2013

The staff was very helpful and the location is excellent for exploring Central Park and other parts of Manhattan. I was upgraded to a slightly larger room with two double beds, but since I was traveling alone for business I didn't need the extra bed and it took up most of the "extra" space in the room. The size of the room was on par with other NY hotels, but the door didn't close all the way without some force and the room felt a little shabby. They do have an excellent rooftop bar, with retractable ceiling so it's usable year-round and the sushi restaurant in the lobby is pretty good. If I had to stay in Columbus Circle I'd stay here again, but otherwise there are better hotels in other parts of the city that I would look to first.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Sebastian K, Front Office Manager at 6 Columbus - A SIXTY Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 November 2013

Dear sugartmp,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We will be sure to pass along the kind words about the service to the staff. As well, we are glad you had an opportunity to enjoy our rooftop bar, Above 6, its a hidden little oasis for us!

I am sorry we failed to blow you away with out room selection, but I can assure you that we have a wide variety of room types and we would be glad to try you out in another one the next time you visit New York. For that stay please feel free to reach out to me directly and I will be glad to assist you with the reservation.