We had a lovely 5 night stay very recently at the Belleclaire. It's a beautiful historic building designed by Emery Roth who also designed the famous St Remo, Eldorado and Beresford apartment blocks along Central Park West. The staff were friendly and very helpful. The rooms were clean and very comfortable. Our room had a bit of a draft from one of the windows where there was an air conditioner fitted, but it was not a big problem and we just used some of the cushions to stop the draft. We had access to their media room (which was very useful for printing boarding passes for our return flight) and the gym because of our longer stay. It was a perfect place to stay for our holiday in NYC. The 72nd and 79th Street subway stations were very close and easy to walk to, Central Park is a 10 minute walk away, the famous Zabar's cafe and foodstore and a great Barnes & Noble bookstore are all nearby.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrounded by an eclectic array of cultural offerings, Hotel Belleclaire combines classic charm with modern conveniences in a landmark building designed by Emery Roth in 1903. Suitable for business and leisure guests, our Upper West Side hotel is ideally located near iconic New York attractions including Beacon Theatre, The American Museum of Natural History, Central Park and Lincoln Center. Additionally, the avenues surrounding the hotel contain some of the most prominent boutiques, restaurants and bars in the city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Southall Travel, Odigeo, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Belleclaire reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Belleclaire Hotel New York City
- Hotel Belleclaire New York