The location was perfect. Very short walk to the No 1 subway line, Central Park, great restaurants. To my surprise the room was comparatively roomy given the location and price. The staff were pleasant and helpful. There were continual problems with which credit card would be used for payment but that might well have been an issue with my corporate travel agent as the hotel. My real grip was the temperature of the room. It was October, I had all the heating turned off but still the room was massively overheated. There were no effective opening windows and an incredibly noisy yet (in October!) essential air conditioner. Would not recommend this hotel in summer at all.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrounded by an eclectic array of cultural offerings, Hotel Belleclaire combines classic charm with modern conveniences in a landmark building designed by Emery Roth in 1903. Suitable for business and leisure guests, our Upper West Side hotel is ideally located near iconic New York attractions including Beacon Theatre, The American Museum of Natural History, Central Park and Lincoln Center. Additionally, the avenues surrounding the hotel contain some of the most prominent boutiques, restaurants and bars in the city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TravelUp, Expedia, Odigeo, Southall Travel, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Hotel Belleclaire reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Belleclaire Hotel New York City
- Hotel Belleclaire New York