I compared other hotels in the area and decided on Hotel Belleclaire upon the reviews, features and price. The room was average size for a NY hotel, the room was very clean and the hardwood laminate flooring really helps open the space up.
The elevators are on the small side, but two of us traveling together had no issues using it along with handling our baggage at the same time.
The hotel is located very close to shopping, dining and entertainment, we didn't use our car the entire trip, and only a taxi one time due to time restraints on where we needed to go.
Street and nearby building construction did go quite late into the night, at least 3am, not that it is the fault of this building/hotel, but it did detract from the stay slightly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrounded by an eclectic array of cultural offerings, Hotel Belleclaire combines classic charm with modern conveniences in a landmark building designed by Emery Roth in 1903. Suitable for business and leisure guests, our Upper West Side hotel is ideally located near iconic New York attractions including Beacon Theatre, The American Museum of Natural History, Central Park and Lincoln Center. Additionally, the avenues surrounding the hotel contain some of the most prominent boutiques, restaurants and bars in the city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Odigeo, Southall Travel, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Belleclaire reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Belleclaire Hotel New York City
- Hotel Belleclaire New York