After a bad stay somewhere else, we moved to this hotel. The person taking my reservation and check-in were very nice. The room was clean, and coming from someone who manages a hotel that is a big achievement, I look at every nook and crany. No mold, no hair,towels smelled clean, etc. The pool is a nice size and it was very clean. We ordered room service the first night and though they do not deliver, which I was told over the phone, they called us when it was ready and it was hot and fresh. There was a very nice desk clerk, I can't remember her name but she had a northern accent, she was super helpful. Thanks for saving my vacation!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrounded by an eclectic array of cultural offerings, Hotel Belleclaire combines classic charm with modern conveniences in a landmark building designed by Emery Roth in 1903. Suitable for business and leisure guests, our Upper West Side hotel is ideally located near iconic New York attractions including Beacon Theatre, The American Museum of Natural History, Central Park and Lincoln Center. Additionally, the avenues surrounding the hotel contain some of the most prominent boutiques, restaurants and bars in the city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelUp, Priceline, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Southall Travel, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HRS, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Belleclaire reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Belleclaire Hotel New York City
- Hotel Belleclaire New York