Lovely boutique hotel in a great upper west side location. Convenient to subway (only 2 blocks away), Central Park, museums and many restaurants and shops. Get a more authentic feel for living in the city since this area feels more like a neighborhood rather than "touristy". Hotel staff is courteous and friendly. The well designed lobby is very welcoming with cozy sofas bistro tables and tea/coffe bar. Glass atrium ceiling, wood panelled walls and tiled floors are nice finishes. The room I stayed in was adequately sized for two and updated. Clean and comfortable, with fridge, flat screen and wood (laminate) floors. Completely happy and is a great value. Great for business and families with older kids. Will definitely be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrounded by an eclectic array of cultural offerings, Hotel Belleclaire combines classic charm with modern conveniences in a landmark building designed by Emery Roth in 1903. Suitable for business and leisure guests, our Upper West Side hotel is ideally located near iconic New York attractions including Beacon Theatre, The American Museum of Natural History, Central Park and Lincoln Center. Additionally, the avenues surrounding the hotel contain some of the most prominent boutiques, restaurants and bars in the city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Southall Travel, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, Expedia, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Belleclaire reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Belleclaire Hotel New York City
- Hotel Belleclaire New York