It was our first visit to New York, I was so glad we had hit on this little gem, the room we had booked was smaller than I had envisaged, but the staff at the front desk upgraded us to a bigger room with two large queen size beds for just an extra $10 a night the room was surprisingly quite, and very very comfortable, just what you need after a busy day touring the city.
The staff on the front desk were just lovely, Maria and Natalie in particular were both very helpful and friendly.
The closest subway was just two blocks away, and there is a lovely wee deli just round the corner were we had breakfast,
If we ever get the opportunity to return to the city I will look no further for accommodation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrounded by an eclectic array of cultural offerings, Hotel Belleclaire combines classic charm with modern conveniences in a landmark building designed by Emery Roth in 1903. Suitable for business and leisure guests, our Upper West Side hotel is ideally located near iconic New York attractions including Beacon Theatre, The American Museum of Natural History, Central Park and Lincoln Center. Additionally, the avenues surrounding the hotel contain some of the most prominent boutiques, restaurants and bars in the city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Southall Travel, Odigeo, LoveHolidays, Splitty, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Belleclaire reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Belleclaire Hotel New York City
- Hotel Belleclaire New York