This was my first real visit to NYC, and this hotel and location were just about perfect. It's close to Broadway and Amsterdam dining options as well as a couple subway stops. The room was small, but clean and quieter than most hotels I've been to. The price was also reasonable, at least by New York standards.
There was a problem with our reservation but the staff member who handled it did so quickly and courteously. What little interaction I had with the rest of the staff was also positive. The only complaint I have is the mini-bar, which had ridiculously high prices.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrounded by an eclectic array of cultural offerings, Hotel Belleclaire combines classic charm with modern conveniences in a landmark building designed by Emery Roth in 1903. Suitable for business and leisure guests, our Upper West Side hotel is ideally located near iconic New York attractions including Beacon Theatre, The American Museum of Natural History, Central Park and Lincoln Center. Additionally, the avenues surrounding the hotel contain some of the most prominent boutiques, restaurants and bars in the city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TravelUp, Hotels.com, Southall Travel, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Hotel Belleclaire reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Belleclaire Hotel New York City
- Hotel Belleclaire New York