Hotel Belleclaire
The Watson Hotel(New York City)
US$127
US$113
  • Pool
Hotel Edison Times Square(New York City)
US$155
Triumph Hotels
  • Fitness centre
Crowne Plaza Times Square Manhattan(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$196
US$136
Hotels.com
  • Pool
US$427
US$366
SmithHotels.com
  • Restaurant
Hilton Garden Inn Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$182
US$155
  • Bar/Lounge
The New Yorker A Wyndham Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$165
US$137
Travelocity
  • Room Service
Millennium Broadway New York Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$353
US$188
Official Site
  • Room Service
Blue Moon Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$280
US$92
  • Breakfast included
Park Central Hotel New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$184
US$147
  • Fitness centre
US$232
US$171
Travelocity
3,913 results
All reviewsupper west sidecentral parkgreat locationfamily suitenew yorkmuseum of natural historytwo blocksshared bathroomhardwood floorslincoln centeraround the cornerstreet noisehudson riversubway stoptimes squaremini fridgeflat screen tv
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 17 May 2014

This is a fabulous NYC hotel in upper west side which is now my favorite place to stay in city! We had a great corner room which was large for the city and very unique and quaint. Loved this hotel!! Will definitely go back!!!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Anna N, Sales and Marketing Coordinator at Hotel Belleclaire, responded to this reviewResponded 19 May 2014

Dear Laurie L,

Fantastic! Thank you for sharing the positive review! The exceptional quality of personal service and amenities are the hotel’s signature approach. I’m pleased to read your appraisal of our room accommodations and the location. Again, we truly appreciate the positive review! We hope to see you soon!

Warm Regards,

Reviewed 16 May 2014

My friend and I stayed here three nights. We thought it was great for us. Friendly staff, good location. The cautions about noise are true for staying on the front side, which we did. However, this is NYC and we expected the noise of the city - it's part of it. Didn't bother us. Bathroom tiny but adequate. Could have skipped being subjected to Fox News in the lobby area, but would go back.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
3  Thank ARTravelinsue

Dear ARTTravelinsue,

Thank you for the wonderful review of your recent visit to the Hotel Belleclaire. I am delighted to read your appraisal of our team, services and I know our staff will be equally pleased to learn of your kind remarks and recognition of their efforts! We love hearing that you were able to take advantage of our prime location. We appreciate your business and we certainly look forward to welcoming you again soon at Hotel Belleclaire.

Reviewed 14 May 2014

If you make a reservation here and need to cancel, watch out! Can't be done on website and staff failed to follow through on my cancellation by phone two days in advance of stay. Full amount of stay was reserved against my credit card and even though hotel promised immediate action, it took 6 days to get hold released.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
2  Thank Diane W
Anna N, Sales and Marketing Coordinator at Hotel Belleclaire, responded to this reviewResponded 15 May 2014

Dear Diane W,

Please allow me to apologize for the inconveniences you experienced during your reservation cancellation. We have alerted our staff and will take proactive measures to avoid this issue in the future. We have brought this matter to the attention of our General Manager, Mr. Scott Geres. In case you would personally want to discuss with Mr. Geres, please feel free to contact him directly by calling (212) 706-4469 or email: sgeres@hotelbelleclaire.com. We hope to welcome you in the near future.

Reviewed 13 May 2014

This was my first real visit to NYC, and this hotel and location were just about perfect. It's close to Broadway and Amsterdam dining options as well as a couple subway stops. The room was small, but clean and quieter than most hotels I've been to. The price was also reasonable, at least by New York standards.

There was a problem with our reservation but the staff member who handled it did so quickly and courteously. What little interaction I had with the rest of the staff was also positive. The only complaint I have is the mini-bar, which had ridiculously high prices.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Brennon C

Dear Atarukun,

I am very happy you enjoyed your stay with us here at Hotel Belleclaire. Thank you for your great review and your comments about our value, cleanliness, and the service from our staff; I know our staff will be equally pleased to learn of your kind remarks and recognition of their efforts. Thank you for letting us know that there was an element of your stay that you found needed improvement (mini bar). I notice as well your mention about the convenient location of our Hotel Belleclaire. Is true that it’s in a perfect location, just a stone throw away from Central Park and is situated in a friendly neighborhood on the Upper West Side, where there are lots of restaurants, bars, shops and places and which is very appreciated by our guests. We certainly look forward to welcoming you back in the near future at the Hotel Belleclaire!

Reviewed 9 May 2014 via mobile

I stayed for a week and this was my first time to New York. I found the location perfect as it was close to Central Park, easy to get around walking or by subway and also didn't feel to loud or busy. The price was reasonable. Free wifi. No restaurant but the coffee cart downstairs made good coffee, there are plenty of restaurants near by and there is free tea available in the lobby when the coffee cart isn't open. My only complaint is our room was too hot, even with the heat turned off and window open the room was uncomfortably hot at times especially at night. I would stay here again next time

Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank amyfreddo

Dear Amyfreddo,

Thank you for your great review! The exceptional quality of personal service and amenities are the hotel’s signature approach. As you kindly mention, we provide complimentary high speed wi-fi access. I love hearing that you were able to take advantage of Hotel Belleclaire, conveniently located near Central Park and just two blocks away from the subway train station and steps to some of the best small restaurants and coffee shops. I do sincerely apologize for the inconvenience you experienced during your stay . This certainly will be addressed and we will take proactive measures to avoid this issue in the future for a more pleasant, restful visit. If we could be of any assistance in your future plans, please do not hesitate to contact our reservations department at 1-877-468-3522 or reservations@hotelbelleclaire.com. We hope to welcome you back again soon.

Warm Regards,