Made a reservation as part of a room block for a conference, which was two days. I only was there for a day and made my reservation for a night. They assumed since I was I the block that I would be there both nights. They chastised me upon check in for "missing" a night and then refused to refund me, despite me having been across the country.
All staff have a chip in their shoulder.
Cafe area was filthy. Tables unbussed.
Ac didn't work.
Mold on shower.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrounded by an eclectic array of cultural offerings, Hotel Belleclaire combines classic charm with modern conveniences in a landmark building designed by Emery Roth in 1903. Suitable for business and leisure guests, our Upper West Side hotel is ideally located near iconic New York attractions including Beacon Theatre, The American Museum of Natural History, Central Park and Lincoln Center. Additionally, the avenues surrounding the hotel contain some of the most prominent boutiques, restaurants and bars in the city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Splitty, Expedia, Odigeo, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Southall Travel, Ebookers, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Belleclaire reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Belleclaire Hotel New York City
- Hotel Belleclaire New York