We stayed here for a weekend getaway. The staff was very nice but there were a few glitches. First our reservation couldn't be found and then we were locked out of our room. Neither one a big deal just rather annoying.
The room was rather small with no place to really relax other than the bed but it was clean so we were happy with it. My biggest problem with the hotel was the air conditioner. It was a window unit that was loud and didn't work too well. Luckily, it wasn't very hot the nights we were there or else it would have been a major problem. Also, when the people upstairs turned on their air conditioner it dripped onto ours causing an annoying sound. Luckily for us again, they seemed to check in the morning we checked out so it wasn't a problem.
Overall, it was a good place. Clean rooms and a pleasant staff. If they could solve the these minor issues it would be real nice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrounded by an eclectic array of cultural offerings, Hotel Belleclaire combines classic charm with modern conveniences in a landmark building designed by Emery Roth in 1903. Suitable for business and leisure guests, our Upper West Side hotel is ideally located near iconic New York attractions including Beacon Theatre, The American Museum of Natural History, Central Park and Lincoln Center. Additionally, the avenues surrounding the hotel contain some of the most prominent boutiques, restaurants and bars in the city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Southall Travel, TravelUp, Priceline, Ebookers, Odigeo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Belleclaire reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Belleclaire Hotel New York City
- Hotel Belleclaire New York