“Lovely hotel, all class”

The Iroquois New York
Ranked #45 of 469 Hotels in New York City
Reviewed 4 July 2014

Currently staying at the Iroquois with Partner and teenage son, five nights in total. This is my fourth time to New York and I have always stayed in midtown Manhattan. This hotel has been the best, exceeding my expectations. Everything from check in onwards has been excellent. Comfortable, well serviced rooms, friendly helpful staff. No street noise in our room at all (301)!! A special appreciation for the wonderful concierge Vanessa, who has helped us navigate the city and was able to direct me to a good walk in doctor when I fell sick, helping my partner fax my passport details to them when I needed photo ID. Will recommend this hotel to friends.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
IroquoisFrontDesk, Manager at The Iroquois New York, responded to this reviewResponded 7 July 2014

Dear Zara H,

We are thrilled that you consider us to be the best out of all the midtown hotels that you have stayed at! I am also happy to hear that Vanessa was able to help you find a doctor for you and I hope you are feeling better and that you enjoyed your time in NYC. We look forward to welcoming you back again in the near future and if there is anything we can do to make your next stay more comfortable please don't hesitate to contact us.

Reviewed 3 July 2014

I stayed here for 2 nights with my teenage daughter. The staff was courteous and friendly, the room was compact but charming, nicely furnished, comfortable and clean, the bathroom was brightly lit and had good water pressure, and the bed was extremely comfortable. My only complaint was an inability to turn the air conditioning any cooler--it was maybe 2 degrees too warm for complete comfort at night. It was in a good location for the theater district. We will stay again!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Keppe42

Dear Keppe42,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us here at the Iroquois New York and for the feedback on your recent stay. We look forward to seeing you again and if you need any assistance arranging your next NYC visit please don't hesitate to contact us.

Reviewed 2 July 2014

This hotel is consistently excellent with wonderful service and excellent attention to detail. The rooms are immaculate. I would highly recommended this hotel to friends, family and others. It has made trips to New York a pleasure. My friends from out of country mirrored my comments.

Room Tip: If you are booking a room with 2 beds the '8' line room- room numbers end with an 8 (back of...
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends

Dear Donna C,

Thank you for returning to the Iroquois New York! We are thrilled to hear that you had another wonderful visit to us and thank you for bringing your friends along this time as well. We look forward to seeing you again and if there is anything we can do to make your next visit more comfortable please don't hesitate to contact us.

Reviewed 1 July 2014

As always, a lovely stay in a super friendly hotel. Service and location was excellent. Concierge excellent, you can't beat the doormen, very professional cleaning staff. A home from home in the centre of Manhattan

Dear Lucja K,

Thank you for returning to us time after time and we are so pleased to hear that your stay was lovely as always. We are honored to be called your home away from home in Manhattan and look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 1 July 2014

Had a great stay at the Iroquois. Great location with easy walking to different locations north and south. Easy access to many Broadway shows. The staff was very helpful with my departure as well, arranging a car for me so I can spend a few more hours in the city instead of dealing with transportation to the airport.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family

Dear Tres H,

We are so happy you had a great stay with us! We are even more pleased you found the staff the be helpful and that they were able to help you enjoy every last moment in NYC. We look forward to seeing you again soon and if you need any assistance arranging your next NYC adventure you know who to call!

Reviewed 1 July 2014

Everyone at this hotel is very friendly and helpful. The rooms as well as all guest areas are impeccable! I would recommend this hotel to anyone staying in NYC. Great value for the money and a great location

Dear Elizabeth C,

Thank you for your kind words in regards to the staff here at the Iroquois New York. We are so happy you had such a great time while staying with us and truly appreciate you taking the time to review our hotel. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed 27 June 2014

Perfect location with a wonderful staff. Great in house bar & restaurant. Fantastic food, drinks & service. I never made it to the fitness center but I thought about it once. The local coffee shop is a great place for breakfast. Fantastic steak house down the block. Vanessa, the concierge was so helpful. I can't wait to go back.

Dear bgamper,

We can't wait for you to come back too! We are thrilled you enjoyed every aspect of you stay and look forward to your next visit. I will be happy to let Vanessa know she was so helpful to you during your time with us and don't worry, sometimes the fitness center is meant to be skipped on vacation! :)