The Iroquois New York
Room Mate Grace(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$216
US$185
Room Mate Hotels
  • Pool
Hotel Edison Times Square(New York City)
US$224
US$139
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Fitness centre
The New Yorker A Wyndham Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$185
US$157
  • Room Service
Park Central Hotel New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$200
US$170
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Fitness centre
The Westin New York Grand Central(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$382
US$350
  • Room Service
Soho Grand Hotel(New York City)
US$440
US$323
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
Crowne Plaza Times Square Manhattan(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$312
US$278
Hotels.com
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Millennium Broadway New York Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$377
US$250
Official Site
  • Room Service
YOTEL New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$188
US$148
  • Restaurant
Archer Hotel New York(New York City)
US$334
US$298
Agoda.com
4,003 results
All reviewstriomphe restaurantsmall luxury hotelnew yorktimes squaremolton brown toiletriesgreat locationhot ciderthe red flame dinerbryant parkquiet streetturn down servicefifth avenuegrand central stationrockefeller centermidtown manhattanhome away from hometwo blocks
Reviewed 23 April 2010

I love this hotel. Recently visited NY with my wife and 2 children (ages 8,5) and can't say enough about the Iroquois. The staff couldn't be more friendly and they went out of their way to make us feel comfortable and welcome. While the hotel was very kid friendly I wouldn't hesitate to stay here on business or for a weekend getaway without the kids. You can't beat the location- a short walk from Grand Central and Times Square (less than 5 mins.) but without being right in the middle of it. Also walking distance to Central Park, Empire State Building and Rock. Center.

The room was very clean and modern with extremely comfortable beds! This hotel offers a combination of comfort with a touch of class that is hard to find...
Cant wait to go back!

• Stayed: April 2010, travelled with family
2  Thank BillsFan25
Reviewed 23 April 2010

My partner and I stayed for 6 nights in March and loved the Iroquois. It is in a perfect location for exploring New York and has the personal touch that you will never get from bigger hotels.

• Stayed: March 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 April 2010

Arrived early in New York for a business meeting (10 am), was offered a smaller room which I happily took. Room in size was small but a great room had everything I needed and very comfortable and clean. Staff were very helpful as this was my first trip to New York. Location was perfect for walking around Times Square etc. I found the location to be great and perfect for my business meeting above Grand Central Station. I walked everywhere. Would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: April 2010, travelled on business
1  Thank dg-batman
Reviewed 15 April 2010

I travel to NY quite a bit for business and stayed at this hotel for the first time. They upgraded me to a suite, which was a great start. The service was very friendly and the hotel was very comfortable. It was nice to stay in a smaller, more personal hotel, when compares to your larger chain hotels (Hyatt, Sheraton, etcs.). Unlike some of thsose larger hotel chains, this hotel was polished on the edges and appointed very nicely throughout. The bathroom was very high end, with the exception of the shower which was out of place in comparison with the quality of the finish in every other aspect of the hotel. I only point that out since I cannot write a review without suggested some area for improvement. I would definitely recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: April 2010, travelled on business
1  Thank SanDiegoTrvlr71
IroquoisFrontDesk, Front Desk Manager at The Iroquois New York, responded to this reviewResponded 1 May 2010

Thank you for your review. Its my pleasure to inform we are currently in the process of refreshing our bathrooms by replacing all brass fixtures, installing new pedestal sinks, and polishing the Italian Marble. I appreciate your remarks, and we'll look forward to welcoming you back!

Reviewed 9 April 2010

We are literally just back from New York for our honeymoon.. I am disappointed with the hotel for a number of reasons. Firstly I emailed them in advance and told them it was our honeymoon, so I was expecting a bottle of wine or flowers or some fruit in the room, but we received no acknowledgment when we registered, nor any nice touches.

The room was 509 – which was at the back. I will start with the cons – sleeping was difficult because we were close to all the air conditioning units so they were noisy (even with ear plugs). It was dark and the lighting was appalling. You literally had to go around to each light to turn them on with no overhead light or central switch, we found it really difficult to turn off the bedside lamps so I unplugged mine each night. The lighting was so bad that I couldn’t find anywhere to plug in the hairdryer and had to climb under the desk to unplug things. I later spotted a plug on the other wall! The furniture is too big for the room and a writing desk/chair is not needed. You can’t turn off the air con/heating it’s always on, but maybe that’s an American feature?

The pros – the bed was great – new and very comfortable. The room was very clean and the location is a few blocks from everything. From Times Square, Grand Central Station, the subway, Bryant Park, oh and there’s a diner a few doors away which is great for breakfast. Free internet usage & water in reception was great too as our phones didn’t work and we had to make arrangements with various people. At Bryant Park there’s a lovely organic café called Le Pain Quotidien which had the best coffee (it’s hard to get a decent coffee in NY!) and delicious food.

• Stayed: April 2010, travelled as a couple