The Tuscany - A St Giles Signature Hotel
Room Mate Grace(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$205
US$195
Room Mate Hotels
  • Pool
The New Yorker A Wyndham Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$185
US$157
  • Room Service
Row NYC Hotel(New York City)
US$200
US$169
  • Bar/Lounge
Hotel Edison Times Square(New York City)
US$217
US$198
  • Fitness centre
Park Central Hotel New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$213
US$176
  • Fitness centre
US$168
US$138
  • Room Service
Crowne Plaza Times Square Manhattan(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$310
US$255
Hotels.com
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
YOTEL New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$209
  • Restaurant
Millennium Broadway New York Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$377
US$250
Official Site
  • Room Service
Archer Hotel New York(New York City)
US$324
US$299
Agoda.com
2,016 results
All reviewsgrand central stationchrysler buildingmurray hilldeluxe studiogreat locationnew yorkwalk in closetsister hotelrooms are hugecomfortable bedby nyc standardsfront desk staffquiet streetcorner roomluxury hotelpark avenuearound the corner
Reviewed 25 October 2013

The Tuscany is a wonderful hotel, with wonderful staff. On future trips to NYC I won't need to look elsewhere. The room was very spacious, very well maintained, and very quiet (muffled street noise, but this is a big metropolitan city--I was on the 11th floor). Wifi throughout the hotel was good, except in my room where it got zero reception. I had a great signal just inside the room, and there was ample space to move a comfy chair in there and work away for long periods of time (in other words although the poor wifi reception was an inconvenience I was able to get reception in another part of the room). Front desk staff, and concierge at The Court Hotel-sister hotel next door-were always friendly and helpful. Also have a large very well equipped gym.
Having read many comments about tiny rooms and poor service in NYC I thought this was great value, in a very good location

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Mariner59
Chris S, Guest Relations Manager at The Tuscany - A St Giles Signature Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 October 2013

Dear Mariner59,

Thank you so much for sharing your recent experience at The Tuscany! We are delighted to heat that you enjoyed our spacious, modern rooms and amenities—and so glad that you made use of our comfy chairs. I can assure you that our management team is working to improve Wi-Fi service throughout the hotel, in every guest room—thank you for bearing with us in the meantime! Please come back and visit our friendly staff again soon!

Reviewed 24 October 2013

I'll keep it short as I'd like to keep this place as low key as possible so I can get there again.

I was only there two days but it was one of the best stays I have had anywhere on my travels. I had great spacious and well furnished room, for what I thought was a very good price.

The location was great, the staff helpful and courteous.

I could not fault one single aspect, even the view of The Chrysler Building was perfect!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank Pat K
Chris S, Guest Relations Manager at The Tuscany - A St Giles Signature Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 25 October 2013

Dear Pat K,

What a great little review of your recent visit to The Tuscany! We are so glad to hear that our staff took great care and that you enjoyed our spacious, modern rooms and amenities. And we just love our views of the Chrysler Building – day and night, it’s a stunning sight! Please come back and visit us again for an extended stay.

Should you have the opportunity to visit New York City again, it would be our pleasure to arrange your future stay. Contact our director of Revenue and Reservations, Christopher Jevas, at christopherj@stgilesnewyork.com, call an accommodations specialist at 888.406.8588, or use the promo code THANKS when booking directly through our website.

Reviewed 24 October 2013

the rooms were spacious, very contemporary, love the decor. the hotel was walking distance to Times Square and 34th street shopping. Breakfast in the cafe was excellent, just needed coffee in the room, which is available on request

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple

Dear Mishjam,

Thank you so much for sharing your recent experience at The Tuscany! We love the idea of being an “oasis” in the concrete desert of NYC. We are so glad that you enjoyed our spacious, modern rooms, a great breakfast at Audrey Café, and our prime location here in Murray Hill. As you note, we are always happy to place a coffeemaker in the room upon request—we think this make for the freshest coffee and machines for guests who like coffee (you can always add this request when making a reservation with us, and we’ll have it waiting in the room for you upon your arrival!).

Reviewed 24 October 2013

I'm reticent to write about this hotel because I know once it's more on the map, it will be harder to get. I recently decided to try a new hotel in NYC since I was traveling in the fall and my normal hotels were all $550-$700 per night at the time I was going.
I remembered this hotel property when it was a W and I had stayed there 15 years ago.
I spoke to the front desk when making a reservation and they were so helpful and told me about the renovations I had to look forward to.
I was not disappointed. (This review is mostly going to be about the rooms since that was what mattered to me most.) I booked a corner room and it was giant. I had a hallway in my room.
An actual hallway in a Manhattan hotel room. The room was spacious, the furniture nice, the
bathroom modern and there was space to comfortably work when needed.
It was also amazingly quiet. I had stayed in the Meatpacking district the month before and it felt like everyone on my floor was standing over my bed talking. Not here.
I just loved it and thought the prices were very reasonable.

I'll include my MINOR problems: No Room Service yet. Should be available soon, but you can get food at their sister property next door.
-Internet problems. It might just be my computer because I had the same situation at the previous hotel, but the internet was so slow. I took my computer to the genius bar but everything was working fine, so it was just the system they use and my computer. Next time I'm there
I'll bring my ipad just in case.

For ladies: No full length mirror/ There is a vanity area with a giant mirror that is lit around it and the lighting is dull. You can't do your make-up as intended.

Room Tip: splurge and get the corner room!
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank Rachel T

Dear RachelT,

Thank you so much for sharing your recent experience at The Tuscany (despite your desire to keep us a secret)! We think that our recent renovation, combine with our spacious, modern rooms, are an outstanding value in Murray Hill, and we are so glad you agree. Thank you for your feedback regarding room service, Wi-Fi reception, and mirrors. Our management team is working on solutions to all three of those issues, and we are always eager to find opportunities to improve the guest experience. Please come back and visit us again soon—we hope to make your second visit even better than the first!

Reviewed 24 October 2013

From the moment I stepped out of the cab, till the moment I left the hotel I felt like I was one of the family.
The room was very nice, and the bed and pillows were perfect...
Location is very good, and some great Burger places nearby

Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo

Dear Cliff4nier,

Thank you so much for sharing your recent experience at The Tuscany! We are so glad to hear that our staff made you feel like one of the family from very moment you arrived and right through to your departure. Service is our top priority, and I will be sure to share your kind words with our associates! Please come back and visit us in Murray Hill again soon!