I stayed at the Edison in January of 2014. The best thing about it is the location! Location, location, location! You are half a block off of Times Square. It is perfect. The rooms were adequate, and clean (which matters), The hot water worked, which is more than I can say for the neighboring Paramount.
Visit Pergola Des Artistes, right across the street, for a fabulous authentic French meal, great service, and some unique NY flavor.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built in 1931, Hotel Edison is an architectural art deco masterpiece with a rich history dating back from the moment famed American inventor, Thomas Edison turned on the light at the grand opening of the hotel to playing host to countless notables, to movie and television appearances. Hotel Edison is conveniently situated in the heart of New York City's iconic Times Square, amidst the energy and excitement of the latest in Broadway Theatres, nightlife, fine dining and shopping. The hotel is within steps of Midtown Manhattan's premier business and leisure destinations - Time Warner Center, Rockefeller Center, MoMA and world renown Fifth Avenue Shops. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Jet2Holidays , Southall Travel, Agoda, LoveHolidays, Odigeo, Hotelopia, Superbreak UK, TravelUp and Hotels.com so you can book your Hotel Edison Times Square reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Edison Towers Times Square
- Edison Hotel New York City
- Edison New York
- Edison Towers Time Square
- Edison Hotel Nyc
- Hotel Edison New York City
- Edison Towers New York
- Edison Towers Hotel