Great stay at the Blakely! This hotel is conveniently located mid block on 55th Street between 6th and 7th Ave., tucked away from the bustle. The location can't be beat as you are walking distance to Times Square, Rock Center, Radio City, Central Park and so much more. There's a Hertz Car rental and parking garage located right next door, and a connecting Italian restaurant in the Lobby where they also offer a nice complimentary continental breakfast each morning until 10:30am. Our room was very clean, the bathroom spacious, the closet large, the king-sized bed super comfy and the Keurig coffee maker with complimentary supplies very handy. Our only negatives were the super slow internet and very early 8:15 am Saturday morning knock on the door from housekeeping, but other wise the Blakely lived up to its well-deserved TripAdvisor rating. If you're looking for glitz and swank this is not the place for you, but the Blakely is a very affordable, modest, and quiet place to stay. We will absolutely be back - great job Blakely!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the heart of Midtown Manhattan Central Park West, steps way from Times Square and 5th Avenue Shops. A 4-Diamond Property, continuously voted as one of the top independent hotels by US News & World Report - 2014 - 2016. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your The Blakely New York reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Blakely New York Hotel New York City
- Blakely Hotel New York City
- Blakely New York City
- Blakely New York Hotel