Nice hotel. Near times sq and theatre district. Able to walk to most everything. Room had a sitting area and hot tub. King 1br suite. Loved keurig machine!, bought my own kcups. Hugo at FC was very nice at check in. All of the staff I saw/dealt with very nice and professional.
Continental blast is free but you have to eat in the restaurant. Basic continental breakfast. Did order from reg bfast menu as well. Strong coffee. Breakfast busy both times. Other reviews commented on service staff rude at bfast but they were ok. Elevators are small. Would definitely stay again. Heater worked very well. No trouble with housekeeping. Close to many restaurants and delis. Ice supplied by front desk. We used ice trays supplied.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the heart of Midtown Manhattan Central Park West, steps way from Times Square and 5th Avenue Shops. A 4-Diamond Property, continuously voted as one of the top independent hotels by US News & World Report - 2014 - 2016. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your The Blakely New York reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Blakely New York Hotel New York City
- Blakely Hotel New York City
- Blakely New York City
- Blakely New York Hotel